SAGE

Kamorei's Pov.

Travis got off me and I got up as well. I started to watch the wonderland meme by 'Scootaloo loves sans' cuz why the hell not?     

I just finished watching when Travis jumped on top on me making me fall backwards onto the bed. "Huh?!" I looked up and saw Travis  smirking he leaned in and kissed me and I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he smirked and denied.

I grabbed his crotch causing him to gasp and took that chance and slid my toung into his mouth and explored around. We fought for dommanince and he won.

He pulled away and looked at me. He starred into my eyes and asked, "do you want to continue?" I blush a bright blue and nod yes and look away blushing.

I start to blush more "but please be gentle. Its my first time so I'm sorry if i screw something up. I real-" cut me off by kissing me. " its ok. Ill be gentle." I blushed a bit more. "Thank you"

We started making out. I had my arms rapped around his neck and he had his arms rapped around my waist. He spotted off me and sat me up infront of him. We continued and Then I heard sages voise.

"HEYYY SISTE-" she stopped right in her thought and me and travis stopped and I kicked him off of me and the bed and I was blushing a very vibrant blue.

I looked at sage and Zane. I was just staring until Zane spoke.  "Wow......didn't expect that.....I mean the part that some one would even want to kiss Travis." he laughed a little

"SCREW YOU ZANE" travis shouted. I laughed and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Sages Pov

I just stared at Kamorei and travis. Then I snapped out of my thought. "Damnit." I half screamed.

"What?" Both the boys said at the same time. "ZANEVIS DIDNT HAPPEN!!!"

Zane gagged and made vomit noises while Kamorei death stared me and travis screamed "NOPE" over and over again.

I stared at Kamorei and spoke "HEY DONT DEATH STARE ME!! IT WAS YOUR OTP KAMOREI!!!"

She blushed and just said "UHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO....." travis and Zane stared at Kamorei. "Come on sage! You can't prove it!

I pulled up a fan fiction labelled 'Zanvis- the love beyond us. By KAMOREI-CHEN WROOTES' she ran up to me and tried to snatch it but I was much taller so she couldn't.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GWT OUT BUT SCHOOL JUST ENDED AND I START CAMP NEXT MONDAY IN AMARICA TIME. SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ALOT SRRY!!!

Word count is 445

Luv u guys!

Kamorei out~