A yandere's promise

Kamorei's Pov.

I woke up in a bed. I sat up and saw Travis sleeping on the other side right next to me. I felt myself blush. He was cuddling my arm. Ad Www so cute!

I got up trying not to wake Travis and went to the living room and started to watch my little horsie.

Then I heard a yawn and a door open and close. I looked over and saw Travis. I ran over to him and covered his eyes then turned off the tv. I pulled my hands away and blushed a little.

He cupped his hand onto my check and turned my head to face him. He smirked slightly. " I just noticed you had freckles."

he smiled slightly and was about to pull his hand away but I hugged him. I backed up "stay there" I said as I walked down to the basement. I know who ill give 'it' to!

Travises Pov.

Kamorei walked down to the basement and then came back really quick. She had something behind her back.

She pulled it out and it was the teddy bear from earlier. She reached her arm out in her hand and looked away.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. Then I kissed her ever so passionately. I liked her bottom lip for entrance and I was given so. I explored her whole mouth.

I moved my hands to her waist and she put her arms around my neck.

We continued with this dance of toungs when we RUDLY interrupted by Laurence, Garroth and Dante.

" ohohoho! I knew it!" Dante said
"Grrrrrrrrrrrr" Garroth gurred.
"Yesyesyesyesuesyeayesyesyestesyesyesyesyeystetsysttstshsbsg" Laurence screamed while he was recording.

Me and Kim looked up. "Aw shiet" we both said at the same time. " if you send that to kawii Chan I swear ill end you Laurence." Kim said her demon horns sprouting out.

I flicked her in the head playfully and she flicked me back playfully on the nose giggling her horns disappearing. She smiled at me. Then we both flipped the boys off.

"Hey, Kim wanna go to the park?" i asked still holding her. "Sure!" she 😀 beamed.

Then we realised we were still in the same position as we were making out we both blushed a lot and we let go of each other. We looked away from each other and we both became a blushing mess.

The boys laughed at us and we stared at them with dirty looks.the noticed and imidiatly stoped. Then the door bell rang and everyone except me and Kim Shuffled to the door. Then Dante opens the door and from what i could see, it was aphmau. I ran over hugged her " not alone buddy!!!" but then Katelin grabbed me and kissed me.

Kamorei's Pov.

I watched as Travis ran to the door and hugged aphmau. Then I saw Katelin grab MY Travis and kiss MY Travis...

She doesn't deserve sempie.....if she gets too close...... I will kill her.... And take my sempie back....and thats.....

A YANDERES PROMISE