What Happened

Dorian couldn't believe that three hours ago he'd wished school would end. Now he dreaded the fact that school was over and he'd been here since three taking orders from miss Rose to clean every spot and speck of dust on every book in Blique high's massive library.

Three hours later and he wasn't even close to close to being done. He wondered what time he was gonna get home, not because he'd be grounded if he got home late but because he loved to walk to and fro school.

' Mr Frost ' Miss Rose called beside him where she'd been the entire time, monitoring his work and annoying the heck out of him.

' yeah?' He grumbled whilst cleaning.

' You may go home now, that would teach you not to play such a prank on me next time. I hope you've learnt your lesson. ' She said to him.

' I told you before and I'll say it again, I didn't write whatever's in that sheet ' he said as he went to drop the rag he held.

' Then explain to me why everyone in class said they saw you do it ' she asked as she stopped beside him with her hands on her hips.

Maybe its cause I'm a freaking loner and a nobody? But he didn't say that.
'I don't know ' he said.

' Just go home, Dorian. Its really late. '

Sighing he thanked her and grabbed his black school bag and walked out of the library. As he headed out of school towards his home, he frowned.

Why the heck was it so cold, it was the beginning of summer right? He thought to himself. He simply shrugged it off as natures tricks on man and walked on.

He walked for a while like halfway and man he was so exhausted but he didn't site a taxi at all so he decide to walk faster especially since  he wasn't even close to his home. He was about twenty minutes away.

Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. It seemed as though someone was taking a late stroll. It was funny how he suddenly became more cold than he'd been a while ago and the hairs at the back of his next rose at attention. He wondered what was up with it.

This wasn't a movie that he should feel like he was being stalked by a creep. Besides why would anyone follow him. He also looked part creepy in his dark coloured jeans, grey polo and dark hoodie, right?.

Suddenly he couldn't hear the footsteps again and he chastised himself for being such a girl. Somehow even though he couldn't hear the footsteps, he still had that warning feeling of being stalked and girlish or not, it creeped him out. He decided to look behind him.

Funny how he was too late. Next thing he knew, a heavy weight pushed him down and he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his neck, but he couldn't scream, he could only black out.

So that's exactly what he did.

Please bear with me guys, I'm new at this...not story writing but typing online. I know its short but I just wanted it to be straight to the point. Don't worry you'll soon get an extra long chapy.

Sorry for the typos.

Please vote and encourage me in my passion.

Love you guys.