Training!?

"I....maade...it"

Gray at long last made it to the Midoryia's house with bags of groceries in both of hands

Gray looked at the time and noticed he was 15 minutes late to arriving at the training spot.

Gray rang the door bell and placed the groceries in front of the door and ran out from the apartment to the beach.

As Gray was running, Miss Midoryia took the bags from the front door and noticed Gray running with nothing but his boxers.

"I wonder where he is off to?... in his underwear?"

Miss Midoryia could never understand his weird stripping habit.
___________________________________

As Gray was running down the street, people gave him odd looks and women and children covered their eyes.

Gray took noticed of the stares he was receiving and looked down at his current state.

Gray could only think of the annoying habit he has to endure.

"Of course they will look at me, jeez...Where the hell did I left my clothes?!"

As Gray was deep in his thoughts, he didn't noticed the three people that were walking and bumped into them.

"Owww...owwww, damn that hurts"

As Gray was recovering from the fall, he looked at the people that he bump at.

One of them was a woman who wore a purple and cream colored body suit. The noticeable thing she had was horn-like protrusions on the sides of her head.

The other two were both men and one of them was very tall with a big chin and short white hair. He had two heavy metal bracelets on both of his hands.

The last guy had his face covered and most of his outfit was wood like. He had a black unitard with a wooden helmet, also wooden gloves that reach past both of his forearm, a wooden belt, and wooden shoes.

Gray then remember that the trio were both at scene with the blob incident.

They must have been heroes too.

Gray then offered his hand to the last guy that was still on the floor.

While the wood guy took his hand, Gray gave his apology.

"Sorry I ran into you guys, I've been careless and this is what happened"

The wood man only shook his head.

"It's quite alright, we all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes, which in turn helps us to become a better person..."

The wood man then went quite as the other two beside him took notice of Gray's unusual outfit.

"Why are you in your underwear?"

Gray looked once again at his current state. While sheepishly rubbing his cheek

"Sorry this is a habit that I have, not really much I can do about it"