He Talked To Me

It's finally 7th period, the last class of the day and it's the only class that me and my best friend have together. "He has all of my classes!" I whisper since he's sitting two seats to my right. All Alicia can do is giggle. I already texted her and told her what happened this morning. She winks at me and I playfully push her. "Stop it! I don't need to

get in trouble and he is obviously a lot of trouble!" We start laughing and people look at both of us, except him. He is staring at me and a part of me is afraid that he heard us. I spend the last half of class working on my assignment silently, not looking at anyone.

When the bell rings, I tell Alicia to go on without me and I pack up slowly. I look around and don't see anyone, but I feel like someone is watching me. I text mom and tell her that I'm walking home instead of riding the bus. When I pick up my bookbag, my phone lights up and it shows that I have a text. It reads: "I see you Alyanna." with a smirking emoji. I roll my eyes because I'm convinced that it's just a prank, and whoever it is, spelled my name wrong.

I take a step towards the door and I hear a chuckle to my left. Gripping my pen tight, I stare in that direction and slowly shuffle to the door. The new boy steps out of the shadows, grinning, and waves at me. A sigh escapes me as I stop moving, but I never loosen my grip on the pen, just in case he tries something. "Don't talk. Just listen." He tells me. "I saw you this morning at the bus stop. I know you were watching the whole time. No I'm not mad at you. And no I'm not going to hurt you. Understand?" I nod my head, still on edge, and moves back when he steps towards me. "It was pure luck when I beat them. I just felt a strength that I haven't before. And with that, came satisfaction from me hurting them." I keep backing up, trying to get away. He starts to look hurt, so I stop. I sigh and apologize. "I can't get into anymore trouble or I will get put in jail." I tell him. "If I am even around a fight, I can get in trouble with my P.O. I hope you can understand." He nods and I turn to walk out of the door and he gently grabs my wrist. I tense up and he pulls me to face him. I look into his eyes and relax. I can see loneliness in his gorgeous brown eyes.

"I won't get you in trouble, I promise." He assures me. "May I ask what happened? Why do you have a P.O.?"