Meeting the family

Today Bella is meeting Emmett family and she is super nervous now then about ten minutes later Emmett showed up to pick up Bella and when they got there Emmett could feel that Bella was nervous and he put his arm around her and they went up to meet his family about 25 minutes later they went up to Emmett room and then Bella saw the music player and she said what you listen to and she put it on and Emmett started to dance with her and she said I can't dance and he said I can also way make you and she said I am not scared of you and then he said well maybe you should of not said that and he put her on his back and jumped out his window on to a  tree and started to climb it.

Two Weeks Later.. .....

Bella and Emmett have got really close and Bella will be grauatuing school and Emmett want to ask Charlie if he can marry Bella.

Bella her boyfriend and friends are graduating and that night bell went home after her graduation and spent time with her dad and then tomorrow she is going camping with her boyfriend Emmett.

Today Bella is upstairs packing  and then Emmett arrived and Emmett asked Charlie if he can marry Bella and Charlie if he can marry Bella and Charlie said yes you can.

Then they went camping and they had some fun listen to music in the car to the camp site.

Thanks for reading my story sorry about the grammar and spelling the next chapter three is Emmett propose to Bella