Emmett proposes to Bella

They arrive at the camp site and they had sex in the tent then that night they went for walk and then Emmett stopped and Bella turned around and saw Emmett down on one knee and Bella saw that he had an engagement ring in Emmett hand and Bella said yes and Emmett was really happy she said yes to him.

Then the next day they went and told Bella dad and and Emmett parents and they were all happy and then once they told Emmett family Rosalie and Alice pulled Bella up stairs to pick a wedding dress and pick bridesmaid dresses and then Bella fainted and Rosalie called Carlisle and said

Rosalie: can you come upstairs to your office but don't tell anyone not even Emmett.

Carlisle: coming.

When he got to his office and saw Bella on his bed in the office and he said to Rosalie and Alice what happened and Alice said she fainted and Carlisle took a look at Bella and then he heard two heart beats and Carlisle that hit possible and Alice said what the matter and Carlisle said Bella is pregnant and they were shocked then.

Carlisle: Rosalie can you go and get Emmett for me

Rosalie: yes of course

When Emmett came in ran up to his fiancée and asked Carlisle what happened to her and he told Emmett that Bella is pregnant and then Bella woke up and said how is that possible and they looked at Bella and they were so happy that she was wake and then Carlisle said I don't know how it has happened.

Thanks for reading hope you like it next chapter will be Emmett and Bella wedding sorry for the spelling and grammar