1. - Bonjour Canada

SUFI (Song Used For Inspiration): 'Paradise' By: Coldplay

~~~~~

"Remmi, get up, we're here." Lily says, and I feel someone shaking me. I open one eye and see Lily shaking my arm.

"Already?" I ask, rubbing my eyes from exhaustion.

"Already? Of course already!" Lily remarks impatiently, "I was the one that had to put on your seatbelt while we were landing!"

"Oh," I say, smirking, "Sorry about that."

"Come on you lazy butt, get your stuff, some people have already left the plane." Lily says, getting her suitcase from the top shelf. I unfasten my seatbelt and do the same, right after Lily got out of the way. The two of us walk out of the plane, and make our way to the airport. It definitely felt a bit colder, but not as cold as Antarctica's weather was, thank goodness. We walked in, with many people in a line already, "Gosh, this will take soooo long." Lily says, rolling her eyes in impatience.

"I know, I hate that." I admit, nodding in agreement. We waited for a long time, and after they check our suitcases and we do all the steps possible, we finally got out, looking around.

"Wow, Canada I missed you so much!" Lily chirps, spiraling around.

"Lily be careful! You might run into someone." I say, chuckling. Lily was definitely the most immature girl I've ever met.

"I don't care anymore! It's just awesome that I am back!" Lily says in excitement.

"Alright Mrs. Canada, let's find a taxi and a hotel to stay in." I say with a small smirk. With no hesitation, Lily calls a taxi, and we both got in. This was definitely my home-town, I could tell where everything was, and only a few things were replaced. I glance at Lily, and I see her looking in her purse. Her eyes suddenly widen, and I knew that she realized something.

"Um, Remmi." Lily says nervously.

"What? You didn't forget your camera, did you?" I ask.

"No, it's not that." Lily says, gulping.

"Well?! What is it?" I ask, impatiently.

"We uh, we don't have, Canadian, money." Lily says, her voice lowering by each word. The driver apparently heard us, because he eventually stopped the taxi and told us to leave the car. Lily and I both looked at each other in shock, "How can you just leave us in the middle of the road?!" Lily protests.

"It's your problem, not mine." He says, opening our doors. I reluctantly get out with my suitcase, with Lily doing the same. Suddenly, the taxi driver slammed his door shut and sped off.

"Who the hell does he think he is?!" Lily shouts angrily.

"I don't know, but it makes him look like he has problems." I huff.

"Do you know where we are?" Lily asks. I look around, we were basically in the middle of nowhere. There was just a vast prairie, which had dying grass because it wasn't really green. There was just a long road, but we were particularly not close to civilization.

"Nope." I say, sighing.

"Well shit, now what do we do?" Lily says, pouting and folding her arms.

"We continue moving." I say, picking up my heavy suitcase from the floor, and walking towards the direction we were heading towards earlier, before the taxi driver just left us here.

"Are you serious Remmi?" Lily asks, still standing there with her hands on her hips.

"What other options are there?!" I shout, turning around and looking at her.