4. - New Friends

SUFI (Song Used For Inspiration): 'Clocks' by Coldplay

~~~~~

I open a sleepy eye and look around my room. Lily was still sleeping, she was snoring, actually, white sheets covering half of her body. I groan and smirk at her direction. After yesterday, we all went back to our homes and we called it a day. I was still tired, I had to be honest about that. I looked over at the clock, it read 7:30 a.m. I groan and fall back on my bed again, rubbing my eyes. No wonder I was still tired, I woke up early in the morning. Suddenly, my phone buzzes, and I reach my hand over towards it, picking it up and looking at who was calling. Weird, it was from nobody that I knew.

"Probably a wrong number." I mutter, putting it back on the counter. All of a sudden, a text message arrived, I looked at it,

'Hi Remmi, it's me, Rob!'

My eyes widen, Rob? How did he get my phone number?

'Rob? How did you find out this was my phone number?' I waited, and he texted back,

'I looked in Lily's purse and found her phone, it had your phone number on it, so I wrote it down.' Of course, that was the only logical answer. I roll my eyes and text back,

'What is it Rob?'

He answers, 'I wanted to know if you probably wanted to go to my house and meet a few people, here's the location :P [insert location]'

I raise an eyebrow, 'Like who?'

'I don't know, some people, they're my friends.' He answers.

I tap my lip in thought, but I answer, 'Sure, why not, what time?'

'Any time, as long as it's today.' He texts.

'All right, I'll see you later ;o' I text, and I put my phone away. I look over at Lily, who was still sleeping. I roll my eyes and grasp a pillow, throwing it at her, which hits her face.

She groans, "What was that for?!"

"Rise and shine princess," I say, grinning, "We're going to Rob's house later."

She groans again, "But we already went somewhere yesterday! I'm too lazy to go anywhere else!"

"Well then get your lazy butt ready, because we've got more to do." I answer, grabbing my bag of clothes and getting up, walking to the bathroom.

"Ew! That's what she said!" I hear her exclaim, which made me laugh. I look at myself in the mirror, and I see a plain girl, with bags under her eyes, tan skin, brunette hair, plump lips, brown eyes, and a scratch on her cheek from a small accident. Yep, I'm as simple as I can get. I decide to shower, since I didn't want to smell awful when meeting new people, even though I'm awkward when meeting new people anyway. I lock the door and take off my clothes, turning on the shower in the process. Once the water was warm, I entered it, feeling the soft touch of the water against my skin.

For a moment, at least one moment, I felt tired, much more tired than when I woke up. I found this out since my feet and legs were aching, and I felt like falling into the warm water and sleeping there, while the water was hitting against me. But I didn't, it sounded too much like a fantasy. I put shampoo on my hand, and start setting it on my hair, feeling the sudden softness of the strands of hair in my fingers. I suddenly hear pending at the door, "REMMI! Don't take too long!"

I roll my eyes, "I just started!"

"HURRY UP! And don't get distracted! I have to go pee!" Lily shouts. I groan, but she was still right. I did sometimes take too long, and I sometimes got distracted as well, I guess there are many thoughts going on in my head to just focus on one thing.