"You here alone"-Tim Shepard

Requested by emriecurtis

I layed in my room bored out of my mind. I decided to go to the movies. I jumped out of my window and started walking. While walking, I couldn't seem to take my mind off of a certain someone. Tim Shepard took up most of my thoughts. There was something about him that always seem to send me into a daze. His eyes may have been cold as stone but to me they were wise and knew things about the streets. He had a tough act but he was always real sweet to me. I knew he had a soft spot somewhere in that cold cold heart of his. In away I don't really think his heart is cold, society just made him look that way. As these thoughts filled my mind I had finally arrived at the drive-in. I found a hole in the fence and snuck under. It was only 50 cents to get in without a car but I just always had a nack for breaking the rules even though it wasn't needed. I broke them because I was bored. I had nothing better to do. I found a chair in the front and took a seat. It was hot so I threw my long dark hair into a ponytail. The movie was an old western one that didn't excite me. I decided to walk around and see if anybody I knew was here. I got up and turned to see the one and only Tim Shepard. However he was not alone. He had his arm wrapped another girl. I couldn't stop staring. Jealousy coursed threw me. Of course I wouldn't let it show. I cooly walked up to him. "Hey Shepard" he looked towards me and smiled. Oh that smile. It was a rare opportunity to see Tim Shepard smile, and he only seemed to do it to me. Tim's smiles could light up a dark alley. I always tried to get him to smile or at least smirk. He looked around "you here alone" I nodded. "Doesn't see you are though" I noddes towards the girl. He nodded his head and took his arm off of her. He told her something in her ear I couldn't here, but it must of been rude because she stopped off, flipping him off. He then put his arm around my shoulder. I was overjoyed. Could this really be happening! Could Tim Shepard be making a move. ON ME. He leaned in and whispered in my ear "its you its always has been you." he then kissed my lips for a long time.

This is sorrta long but that is because it took me forever to write. Hope you enjoyed this