"Whats wrong doll" -Tim Shepard

Requested by a girl named Marie

My boyfriend Jim and I decided to go to a drive in for our one year anniversary. He was a soc and I was a greaser, but he was sweet and didn't care. He told me to meet him at his house at five, exactly. I got ready and left. I put my long and wavy hair into a bun and left the house. I was about 20 minutes early when I arrived at his house. I didn't think he would care. I opened the door since he said I could always come in. I walked in the living room were I heard his voice but not what he was saying. There he sat with another soc. Holding her hand and whispering things in her ear that made her blush and giggle. "ARE YOU SERIOUS JIM. ITS OUR ONE YEAR AND YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME!" Tears slipped down my face. Jim stood "wait baby its not-" I cut him off by running out. I knew I should of listened to Angela when she said he was no good. I didn't know were I was going so I kept running for what seemed like forever. I ran into someone and fell to the ground. I didn't bother to look up or even try to get up for that matter. I just broke into painful sobs. The person I ran into was still there and watching me. "Marie?"the person questioned. I knew that voice. It was my best friends brother. Tim Shepard. I have had a huge crush on him but I couldn't date him because I was in "love" with Jim. "Y-ya" I said betelween sobs "whats wrong doll" "J-Jim cheated on m-me. Its o-our one year" he pulled me into his chest and hugged me. "Its ok doll. Im here. Id never cheat on you" My cheeks turned red as he said that. He pulled back and wioed a tear off my cheek. "Wanna go see a movie doll"I nodded my head. He helped me up and we walked hand in hand to the drive-in.

Sorry it took awhile but here it is.