Chapter 3

His house is beautiful. It is a nice big wood cabin in the back there is a small pond but big enough to swim in. There is a fire pit and a huge back yard. The whole front is glass and then the rest in red oak logs. "Wow." I quietly said under my breath."
"You like it?" He asked
"Just a little bit..." I lied
"Are you rich? I asked
"Just a little bit..." he replied
I couldn't wait to see the inside let alone my room. I ran inside and was first blown away by the kitchen it was newly updated and has spectacular quartz counter tops. Next i entered the living room. There was a giant flat screen tv and couches that were so comfortable and had a mi I fridge inside the couch eeek!
Now there were lots of rooms and the whole thing was an open floor plan but I someone found my way to an area with 4 doors. I looked in every room. Red walls, blue walls, purple walls, and light baby blue walls. My favourite one was te baby blue one it had a white bed with drawers under it the handles were diamond. There was a beautiful white wood full size desk which also had diamond drawer handles. There were glass decorations and the bed spread was black with white and grey flower patterns. I automatically knew I wanted this room. "You want this room?" A familiar voice made me jump.
"Don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack! But yes... I would love this room, thank you for asking."
"Ok well my room is right 2 doors down. The one with blue walls. Oh and go down the hall in your left." Hey winked at me and left me alone in the hall. I did as he said and walked down the hall and too the left. There sitting in a neat pile was a fuzzy blanket. It was really big like it could spread out through my whole room. It was turquoise and white. I was so happy now. I walked back to my room and opened the door. Another surprise was awaiting for me in my room. There wrapped in a purple bow sat the most luxurious mini fridge. I ran to Erick's room and jumped in top of him and wrapped him in a bear hug. It wasn't till after I realized we were in his bed... and I was in top of him...ok awkward. I quickly got up. "Um so...erm thanks for...um the blanket and the fridge erm ...goodnight." My room had a jack and Jill bathroom with the purple room next to mi r but since there is nobody there it is only mine.
To make things even better there was a new toothbrush and toothpaste as well as face wash, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. There was a brush, hair elastics and other girl stuff, if you know what I mean. How did he know I was coming? I just met him today and I never saw him go shopping. I'll ask him later. I was almost ready for bed but quickly decided to head into his room one last time. "Hey Erick, thanks again for everything I really appreciate- Oh um hi? Sorry I'll come back later." Oops I just walked in on Erick hugging some girl. I dont know why I assumed he was single I mean it makes sense he is a police man, he is nice, generous, and hot. I'll just go bed I guess. As u was getting changed the girl from before walked in. "Aaaah!" I screamed. After all I was only in my bra and undies. "Who the heck are you and why didn't you knock?!" I yelled at her.
"Chill women my. And is Hailey and and I'm Erick's brother. Now don't worry we are both girls here so it doesn't matter but you know this was a great way to meet someone." I could tell we were going to be friends, after she was just like me. "Nice to meet you Hailey, my name is Amelia."