Chapter 4

Hey guys!!! I know the beginning is pretty slow but I promise it will get good. If you like it plz vote or follow me. Thanks❤️❤️
----------------------------------

Its been around a week since I met Hailey and yes. As I predicted, she has become my best friend. I found out a lot of cool stuff about her. She said she was adopted when she was 8. Erick was also adopted because apparently there mom couldn't have kids. Yesterday we went shopping for clothes and bras and stuff like that. She has made me feel a bit less lonely. Unfortunately all must things must come to an end. Today I have to go down to the police station and they are gonna try and solve my mystery. I decided to put in black leggings a purple Nike hoodie and a pair of converse. I quickly braided my hair and then I was ready to go. Erick was wearing his uniform and we had to take the police car. Hailey offered to come with me but I politely declined, after all, it is sort of a personal thing. After a long day of questions and answers I figured out a bit more about me. For example my birthday was yesterday! I guess I'm 19 now. I also found out that I have 3 siblings. My mom and dad got divorced and my dad actually lives 15 minutes from here. Unfortunately my mom lives 4 hours away. Erick said tomorrow he would drive me to my dads, Christopher Johnston. I don't know if I really wanna meet him I mean what if I hate him or if he hates me.. I agreed to meet him at a coffee shop so if he is a psychopath we are in a public place and he won't kill me. Hailey and Erick are coming too which makes me feel better. For now I just wanna have coffee and watch Netflix.

Hailey's POV
I was in my room when an idea cams into my head. I'm going to set up my brother and best friend. I mean that would be awesome having your best friend as your sister. I will make a plan and it will work because I'm not going g to give up until it does. The only problem is that I think Erick hates Amelia.

Erick's POV
I think there is something wrong with me. Whenever I am near Amelia my heart skips a beat. I laughs at everything she says and blush when she looks at me. Oh no this is bad. I have fallen for my case, meaning police case, that is one of the main rules that they say not to break in this police division. Oh boy I'm screwed. It's ok I will just ignore her as long as people leave it alone, I can get over her. I will do this. "Let's go Amelia, hurry up we are going home." She even.
Around ten minutes later we arrived at our house. Get I called it our house, I know. I  walked inside knowing what was coming next. Hailey has been busy while we were gone.