Prologue

Approximately 5,300 years ago.

"Are you sure, Pearl?"

"Yes. Pink Diamond is on her way to Earth. I don't know her plans for sure. She isn't as open with what she's planning around me as she used to be. I think she might suspect me. So be careful! Anything can happen."

"Thank you, Pearl, for your report. We'll get you out of there as soon as we can."

"Oh, Rose! One last thing. How is Amber, Jade, and Tourmaline?" I whisper out, as quietly as I can. I can't risk getting caught.

Rose Quartz, the leader of the rebellion, and another Pearl, look back at me, gentle looks dancing in their eyes.

"They're doing well," the other Pearl answers. "They're excellent fighters. You should be proud."

"I am." I reply. Heavy footsteps echo through the hall behind the closed door, signalling Pink Diamond is on her way.

With a silent goodbye to my friends, I close down the communication device and stand quietly by Pink's chair.

As Pink Diamond enters the room, she looks straight towards me.

"Pearl, go tell the pilot of this ship to head a course towards Earth."

"Yes, my Diamond."

15 years, six months ago.

"Rose, I really love him! I want to do this. I want to..." I sigh, looking into my friend's eyes. I saw confusion there, but also understanding.

She smiles at me, calming my nerves just a little bit. "Alright. If this is what you want. I'll stand by and support you."

"R-really? You will?" At her nod of confirmation, I squealed, and hugged her. "Oh, thank you Rose!"

She laughs and hugs me back. "So, when are you planning on doing it?"

"Well, about that..." I look down and smooth out the invisible wrinkles on my dress. "It's already done. I'm already pregnant."

Six months later
Rose's P.O.V

The wails of the baby fill the home that Nick lives in. He's holding his newborn baby girl and smiles down at her, wiping away the tears streaking down his face from both joy and sorrow.

I, on the other hand, sit with the Crystal Gems. No, not the ones that reside in Beach City. But the ones that made their home in the mountains. They will be the little girl's family now.

"Rose?"

I look over and smile kindly at Amber. She's small, compared to most Ambers, but that's not what makes her different. Her otherworldly kindness is what makes this one unique.

"Yes, Amber?" I whisper so as to not disturb the baby.

"What happened to Pearl? Where did she go?"

"You see that baby there?" I point and don't continue until she nods at me. "That baby, that wonderful new creature, is made up of half of Pearl. The other half is Nick."

"So they fused? But, he's sitting right there." Amber looked at me, as if willing herself to understand.

"No, she's not a fusion," I chuckle. "She is Stella. A whole new being. A human being."

A/n: GAAHH!! I really like this, but IDK. This is just a tester, to see if anyone would like it.

Actually, who am I kidding? I'll still be writing chapters even if no one is reading it! 😂

But, getting some input would be nice.

Okay, I'll let you go now... BYE 💜