Intro

My name is Astrid. Astrid Lilac. This is my story on how love can break you. It can take your soul and destroy it into millions of pieces and then give it back to you as if it's fine. You think it's fine too. But little do you know, Love decided to tape the pieces back together. Sooner or later, you'll find out that you're broken. It took me a while to realize it.
  Before I tell you my tragic love story, let me tell you about myself. I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety since I was eleven years old. Young, I know, no need to remind like every therapist has before. I tried to commit suicide a month before I turned 12, but it didn't work out and I was in the hospital for a week. I took 57 pills (yes, I counted). Probably didn't work because it was ibuprofen.
  Why did I do it? Why did I try? A boy. A stupid boy. He told me he loved me. He told me he cared. And to be frank with you, I believed him. I loved him. He was my world. He was my sky at night when I was alone and stuck in my thoughts, and what was I to him? I was only a star in his own sky.
  Enough with this depressing stuff. Who am I kidding? This entire story is depressing.
  Why am I writing this? Because I want everyone to know- all the boys, all the girls, and the moms, and the boyfriends, all then girlfriends- why I, Astrid Lilac

Ended my life.