Uh No.

When i reached the house, i smelled the area checking for any neighbouring packs. I smelled one, god this means i have to mask my scent. Its a blessing and curse to be a succubus because wolves cant smell what you are but they can smell my arousal. Which in case you haven't noticed is actually 75% of the time.. So tomorrow is school. Since it took me 5 days to actually reach Yorkshire. Had i known we would moving out of the country i would've.. well i think i probably still would have ran here. I think its pretty cool that i get to live in the UK now. I can become a hipster with a hyper active sex drive. When you run, you can think aout things and process ridiclous things. Like i was able to understand what the fae wanted to keep me for himself. Im powerful, unique and there is only one of me and it is freaking hard to impregnant me. BONUS! I thought about how in relationship people try to change people, and control them. I personally feel that if someone told me to stop smoking weed that i'd tell them where to shove it. Then again everyone sucks at relationships there is not a perfect relationship anywhere. Some people are going to be alone forever if they keep having such high standards or expectations that cant be forfilled. Maybe since this is a new town i should try to be in a relationship....HAHAH. thats funny, i crack myself up sometimes.