Buddy Buddy ; Bye Bye Bye

Aha, do you guys remember what part of the story i left off at , oh right. The fae guy; Mr. Sexy  

The Werewolf lungs at me thinking he gets to kill me, a devils mistress. HA,  I run my hand over the wolves fur, draining his energy and giving him perverted thoughts about what i could do to him. this may seem nasty to normal people but i'm a werewolf and  a succubus, if you haven't noticed i don't really like my wolf side but whatever. I kiss the wolves snout and i wait as his life essence is draining it is a color of rain and blood mixed together. The need to feed now is extreme, i can't kill the beast because then the pack will hurt me. Say i am a traitor, some say i am satans mistress, not going to lie i actually like that one. considering i have met the devil, being his mistress wouldn't be a bad thing. But the devil isn't the ruler it was hades. Hades -fans self- he is beautifully imperfect, he doesn't notice how sexy he is. I almost got him to sleep with me but that stupid devil was being a cock blocker too the extreme. the week i was there i never got more than 5 minutes with hades. God i just wanted to sit on his face, is it too much to ask? i know i may sound like a whore but i need sexual energy to live. its not like i kill them after i have sex. i am very skilled at my job. I don't leave behind casualties. poor wolf and the fae man is are going to wish I killed them. I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head.  My body physically convulsing. then she speaks, "did you really think one wolf can hold me back? did you? I mean I'm the last of my kind. I have so much power 50 wolves wouldn't have defeated us. but then again fae have never been rewarded for their smartness. just their .....tricky. aha lad I can smell your fear among the others. if my nose is correct I'd say about 40 male wolves. ?" the faeman weakly nods. well I don't want a pack war on my hands. I would surrender but where's the fun in that. I may have a plan. "oh alpha . where's the big bad alpha?" I call in my baby voice. aha alphas are said to be dangerous creatures. Never fear, a succubus is always better. I hear a roar from about a half a mile away. damn he has some good hearing but yet again that is expected. I have something he'll never expect.

As he lunges through the door, the hinges break loose making a mess, oh the floor. he shifts back into his human self. I've never liked his part. his naked glory was all in my face. woooow. maybe the saying the bigger the men that smaller his paynus(An:Yes it's spelled funny) is right.  that was just disappointing. The man smirks at me thinking i am checking him out, it is more like assessing the the person. I have eyes we all have  eyes we look whether we want to or not. This reminded me of a failed kill, the people who truly love someone can't be succumbed to my ways. It just doesn't work, now i still don't understand it but i tested it on others. They are like a repelling force with a untouchable field. What i am saying is this small penis man loves someone. Condersiding this is a werewolf, its obviously his mate, this is just fucking great. Summoning my werewolf skills, i throw myself at the man and hit him near his nape, hitting his nerve knocking him out. As much as i don't believe in love, i'm  not zeus so i don't get to say that i can kill a man with a mate who is probably pregnant or has a kid already. I am evil not cruel. you may not know the difference but my friend there is. Maybe i should be a sociopath with an increased sex drive. when I am done with this man I am going to get drunk and high. the faeman looks extremely terrified. it may have to do with the alpha oh the floor. in two quick steps usIng both of my hands I slice  path up his spine killing him. maybe the poor soul will learn his lesson in hell when I get down there with him. haha, hell sounds wonderful and lovely. I pause and sniff the air. I don't hear anything. I run up and down the stairs creating noise and smash chairs against walls. this looks better, the place looks like a robbery gone wrong. Good Good. I hear the wolves running to the house to check on the alpha. Aha, i am so cold hearted, i roll my eyes; Once you’ve accepted your weaknesses and flaws you can move on and conquer people and destroy but thats just my succubus talking, ignore her.

As i sneak out the back door, i check my phone for messages on where my mother is heading. I seen a text message dated 9:15 saying “We are heading to the moutains by Portland,Oregon, under the house is your bag with 5 outfits and your money, your brother found it. I dont even want to know where you got it but good luck and we’ll see you soon. Love Always Mom” I chuckle thinking what what possible scenarios that my mom thinks i could have possibility gotten that much money from. As hard as it to believe but i saved that money from my jobs over the years. I am not a bloody prostitute. But hey if they wanna give me money after who am i to say no? Greed motivates people sadly. I feel like i am changing again, my wolf is excited and my succubus is calm. This is extremely surprising, i expected my succubus (LaLa is her name) to be trying to get out and feed. I process my thoughts as i am running to my house to get my stuff, i smell that a wolf has to been to by house recently as recent as 5 minutes. My hair on my back rises, i feel someone watching me. I drag my bag into my mouth and take off, leaving the wolf wondering where i went. I get to oregon in less than a day and i stayed at the motel 20 minutes away from my family checking the land and seeing if there is anymore Fae people. I smell something- something that smells of coffee and caramel. Thats weird, i already passed starbucks. I run faster to get to the woods and i am knocked out. I see a black figure, i hear fighting i take out off. Letting my wolf lead to my house. I crash on the door step. I hear the door open and smell my brother, Thats when i lose consciousness.