One shot

Steven's POV

My unforgettable memory

My unforgettable memory was all about my love story. Im a senior high student, when I was a grade 10 student, I'm a shy-type boy always sitting on my priority chair. One day I saw a girl pretty in my eyes she's so very attractive.

So I courted her very effortly, I always check her every breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner if she's done. I always give her time and efforts of taking good care of her. Then after that she finally said "YES" I was so happy because finally the girl I whom loved is officially mine, Im very happy and speechless. I became comfortable with her and she makes me happy too.

November 20, 2016 is one of my saddest day because I caught her in the Plaza with someone, they're so happy. I didn't come over in order to know that who she is with and what they're doing. I talked to her one morning in that day, but she defended herself about that situation and I believed her because I love her and I respect her. Im not a judgemental person so I didn't mind it.

Until I saw her again with the guy who she is with before. I talked to her again, finally she admitted who's that guy she is with. Its her boyfriend, I know It hurts very much, I walkedout and my tears are starting to fall, I cried and cried until I realize that I am not the loser, but she is, I gave her what she want but all are just ignored.

One month after I am so happy who I am now, I started to move on and I'm so happy, because I finally admitted to myself that she doesn't deserve everything I give to her, its just wasting time. I finally let go of her and make my study as my priority.