One

"Every guy I meet is a total douchebag!" Kina was trying on her new dress that Bella Fashions just sent.

"Relax K, I'm sure that's not true," her all-time bestfriend Kelly was telling her. He sat on the bed in her large dorm room.

"Oh, it is. Tobi ignored me, Richard played me and Justin left me. As if that's not enough, Mike wants to use me as his fucking sidechick!" she was struggling with the zipper of the dress. "Can you help me with this?" she let out a frustrated sigh.

Laughing, Kelly stood up to help her. He looked slightly out of place in the elegant pink and white bedroom with everything so neatly arranged.

"I'm so glad you're here," Kina said, sighing again.

"Yeah, well, it's only for the weekend, I have to get back to school monday morning."

"I really hate that you're still in high school! I really can't wait for you to join me in September."

"Me too," Kelly said, stepping beside her in front of the full-length mirror. "You look gorgeous"

And she did look gorgeous. The expensive dress was short, and it showed off just the right amount of leg. It's navy-blue colour complemented her ebony skin.

Kina brushed her curly weave out of her eyes and smiled her dangerous smile. "Now let's go have some fun," she winked at their reflection.

   *          *          *          *         *          *

The party was epic. The house literally seemed to be thumping to the beat as Kina and Kelly stepped in. It was one of those awesome Lagos house parties that first years weren't really invited to, but, Kina, being one of the most popular people on campus, not to mention the younger sister of Dave Johnson, was on the invite list.

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh!" some random guy yelled from the top of the leather sofa. He was holding a red paper cup and by the looks of him, he must've had many cup-fulls.

"This is awesome," Kelly smiled, eyeing the half-naked girl that was dancing to the loud music.

"Honey, keep your shorts on tonight," Kina laughed. "I'm going to go grab a drink." She walked towards the kitchen, leaving Kelly to ogle.

She saw the same guy that had been yelling on the couch. Remy, she thought. He was getting yet another drink. She knew it wouldn't be long till she spots him sprawled somewhere, wasted. She was laughing to herself and pouring herself a beer when she heard her name.

"Kina?"

She spun around. "Dave! Hey bro," she smiled at her brother's surprised face. Her brother was the most introverted yet most respected fourth year student. He was also smotheringly overprotective.

"What are you doing here? You're meant to be at... Wait... WHAT are you wearing?!" he was about to take off his Adidas jacket to cover her. He always seemed to forget that she wasn't twelve,but eighteen.

She laughed. "Relax Dave, you're forgetting that I'm not just your little sister. I'm also a person too...a college student," with that she took her cup and danced off.

"Well don't go back without me..." he was yelling after her but the music drowned his voice out.

Kina took a large gulp from the paper cup. She didn't like to get too drunk, but she drank a little to smoothen the edges every now and then. She suddenly felt like dancing.

As if on cue, her new favorite song, 'Kissing Strangers' by DNCE and Nicki Minaj came on as she dropped her cup. Time to get it on!

She was picking up drinks and dancing simultaneously. She quickly lost count of exactly how many she had drank. She was almost too drunk to notice the hands on her waist until they started sliding down.

Her head snapped back. She saw him. Jeffery Jacob. He was by far one of the most handsome fourth-year students on campus. He was also one of the richest and smartest. One of Babcock's biggest man-whores. She didn't usually avoid playboys like him, infact she enjoyed beating them at their own game, but for some reason she had never really talked to Jeff.

Maybe she would've protested, but just then the song had hit the chorus, urging her to kiss strangers. The five drinks started to kick-in. Throwing all reason out of her foggy head, she grabbed Jeffs thick, dark hair and kissed him. Everyone in the crowded living room stopped, then they started cheering. Oh, she was sure that there would be terrible rumours and probably pictures of them after tonight, but that didn't stop her from making out with his surprised face.

She would probably regret this by morning, but she didn't care. Kina was a free soul!

***Author's Note***

Getting to know Sekinat for the fun loving person she is was cool right? She's not always so wild though. Let me know if you like her personality...