Author's Note

THE DATE ©2017

Good day to everyone viewing this currently, I wish to let you take note of the following:

~•This book 'The Date' belongs solely to me, solely my idea. It's a pure fictitious book, as such any striking resemblance of characters with a real being you might know apart from the characters suggested by the author is highly coincidental and not intended•~

~•Plagiarism of any part of this book will not be condone. It's a punishable offence•~

~•It would be in your own favour to know that this book is not for the feeble/weak minded. If you are one of such, you might not want to read this. You might come across gruesome scenes and I do not intend to give anyone nightmares. The decision is yours to make•~

~• Feel free to add this book to your library and reading lists to enable you obtain updates as soon as possible. I'd try my best possible to update this book at any chance of freedom I get. I also would be needing your votes and support. Of course, I can't go too far without them. I would also cherish your comments, let me know what you think of the book. I love flowing with my readers too. You can follow me up as well. Thanks in advance for that•~

~• Do pardon any grammatical error found in this book. I would do my best to make it error free. Just in case you see any, draw my attention to it and I'd attend to it. Your satisfaction is my joy. Do play nice with the comments too. I do not entertain rude words to another or insults. Please, be nice or you would be unattended to•~

~• I say a big Thank you to my followers and those I follow. This book is dedicated whole hearted to you all. Hope you all enjoy this. Thanks once more, see you in the comments•~

Other books I have written include:
-HEARTs (Temporarily taken down but will put up as soon as the issues with it is fixed.)

-Don't make a Sound (Complete and published but will soon be taken down)
You can check them out as well. Gracias!

-Catherine XoXo ❤❤