chapter 2

I am not sure why I woke up, if it was the smell of food or my aching body. A plate of eggs, beacon, and toast were sit on the floor next to me. Seeing the plates of food always made me feel sick because I know that his wife cooks them and that she has no idea am here. I thought about screaming and yelling to get her attention but when I thought it though I realized it would be my worst mistake. There would be a 50% chance of him being home and a 20% chance that she wouldn't hear me anyway.

I quickly ate and got up to get dressed. I combed out my hair and then walk over and sat in my bed. I wonder what day it is. I just wish there were no more Saturdays because that is the day that his wife is gone. It is also the day I lost my incenses. I here his foot steps and I know right away that it is Saturday. I start to sake uncontrollable, I let out a whimper as he opens the door.

He come over and beams down at me “today are day alone sweetheart” his voice seen so stead and normal its scary.

I gag he looks at me in concern “are you sick” he asks.

No I am not the sick one here some how I mange a shake of my head to tell him no.

“OK then lets go” he smiles.

I get up and struggle to walk my knees keep on buckling. All the sudden he lefts me like I am nothing and carry’s me Bradley style into the house. He brought me to the bed room and pointed to a maid stayed lingerie on the bed “put that on” he orders.

He walked out and I move to the bed looking it over. It is incredibility slutty in ever way. It was a thong with a 1 inch apron in the front, the top of it was completely see through but to black ruffles covered my nipples. I was sweating now I couldn't move to  if my life depended on it. Which in a way it kind-of does. He walked in and give me a list of thing to do like clean and stuff. I only got through two of them before he came up behind me and put his lips on my ear his hot breath made my flinch away.

He whispered “i can't wait any longer,” and then dragged me to the room and throws me in.

I was shaking again unwilling tears fell from my eye rapidly. He walk in and shoved me on the bed kissing my neck. He made his way up to my lips. Then he ripped the lingerie off and start touch me.  I scream and hit him but he kept going, I felt him enter and screamed harder. I begged for him to stop but to no prevail. He keep go and I keep struggling in tell the end. in the end He gets up and walk to the hall he was probably going to take a shower.

I curled up into a little ball and start to sob. He was the devil to me, a demon, a creature of pure evil. I feel dirty and unpure. I can't believe how much I hate him.  He walks in and picks me up carry’s me to the bathroom and sets me in a tub of hot water. The water calms me and I let out a sigh I wash myself and get dressed into the cloth he supplied. I walk out and there he was waiting for me. He drags me outside by my hair.

I think this is when realty hits him and that why he has his fits of rage. He throws me in the shed. I hit the floor hard busting open my lip. I hear the door lock and I curl up into my ball again. The metallic taste of blood filled my month. I wonder if my family thinks I am dead. If my  friends have forgotten me. After all I was ten when it happened, but i still remaber them. they were like sisters to me.

I look up to the roof in the shadows I could see my dearest Poisson. A locket with a picture of my family I hung it there when I was ten to keep it from him. I reached up and garbed it clinging to the last thing I had of home and cried myself asleep.

please commet and vote