Chapter twelve

*Ethan's pov*

We were finally able to leave the hospital. Mark'a friend Wade drove us back home.

Once we got home, Mark hugged me and kissed me and asked "baby, what's the surprise you were talking about yesterday?"

I smiled and led him to the couch where I had hid a bracelet. The bracelet had the words "I love you forever and always baby" engraved in it.

I took it out and put it on his wrist and said "forever and always baby".

He started crying with tears of happiness. I hugged him as I was crying too.

"I love you my little blue boy" Mark said after he kissed me.

"I love you too baby" I replied.

*Mark's pov"

I loved Ethan. He is my everything. He always will be. He makes me happy.

I didn't care what other people thought. I just wanted the whole world to know that Ethan Nestor, that adorable little blue boy was finally mine.

I got up from the couch, grabbed Ethan's hand and led him to the recording studio.

"Mark, what are we doing" he asked as I put my arm around him.

"I want the world to know that you're mine" I said as i gave him a quick kiss.

"Are you sure Babe, w-what if people hate us? What if you lose subscribers and things go wrong?" He asked.

"Baby, I don't care if I lose subscribers. I know there are a lot of people out there who already ship us, and the ones who don't like it aren't going to affect our love. Nothing will change how much I love you, Ethan. There will be people upset about this, but fuck them. The hate doesn't matter now and it never will. I love you Ethan." I told him.

Ethan smiled and said "okay baby, I love you too"

With that I pressed record with my arm around
Ethan.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome back to another video. I just wanted to tell you guys about my amazing blue angel. If you guys haven't figured it out already, me and Ethan are a couple now" I kissed him.

"Thank you guys so much for all the support and love. And as always, I will see you in the next video. Buh-bye!!" I said as I waved goodbye to the camera.

Me and Ethan laughed and smiled at  each other. We started to edit. It was a short video so it was pretty easy. We were ready to upload.

Ethan looked at me and said "babe, are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes, I've been waiting for this moment forever. I love you Ethan" I told him and kissed him quickly.

I took a deep breath and hit upload. We at back and wait he's the comments flood in.

Fortunately, there were more good than bad. We didn't care about the hate. I loved Ethan and that's all that mattered.