Chapter ten

*Ethan's pov*

"What did i do?" I thought to myself as i faded in and out blackness before i finally left this world.

"w-what, where am i?" i thought to myself. I wondered if my death was just a dream.

I heard a familiar voice say "good morning sleepy head". It was Mark. I was happy to see him but I didn't let him know that.

"What happened" i asked him.

'You tried to kill yourself Ethan. You died. They revived you in time. I was so worried Ethan. Don't scare me like that again Ethan. I didn't mean to kiss Sean. I tried to get him off me and he was just too strong. I was in shock of what he did, I'm sorry Ethan. I-i just"

"Mark, just shut up and kiss me" i said, cutting him off.

he kissed me and i realized how sorry he was. i realized how much i needed him. i kissed back. i tasted alcohol on his breath.

"Mark, have you been drinking?"

If Mark drinks, he gets extremely sick and could die.

He started crying and nodded his head.

"Babe" i said before he fell to the ground screaming in agonizing pain.

i started screaming for the doctor. he came in and quickly took Mark to the bed next to me and put his under anesthesia for the pain so they could pump his stomach.

I cried knowing it was my fault he started drinking.

*Mark's pov*

I was so happy Ethan survived. I couldn't be without him. I started drinking. Even though it could kill me. I needed the pain of losing Ethan to leave. I knew if I left it would be over. I started considering suicide.

After I kissed Ethan and he found out I started drinking I fell to the ground in pain. I didn't know what happened after that.

I woke up in a hospital bed next to Ethan's bed. He was holding my hand. I loved him.

And I was glad I survived. I didn't know what I was thinking.

Ethan looked at me, smiled and said "I love you Mark, I always will babe. No matter what"

"Ethan, I love you too" I replied, crying with happiness. Ethan was my happiness.

We recovered in the hospital together, barely leaving each other's side. I couldn't chance losing Ethan.

It hurt me to see the bandages on his wrists, I could have lost him forever.

"Babe?" I heard Ethan say.

"Yes my cranky little blue baby" I said with a giggle.

" I have a surprise for you when we get out of here tomorrow" he said while smiling and laughing.

He was so adorable. I couldn't help but smile at him.