Five

"God. I can't believe I forgot to remove my necklace" I scold myself as I remove the V necklace I purchase from Korean store months ago. I put it on my pouch. I fix my hair and decided to continue the make up session. I just excuse my self from the boys to go to powder room.

I approach Jungkook again trying to fix his belt. I really promise my self to be focus this time so they won't notice.

"All done! Wow daebak!" As I admire Jungkook.

"Thanks Lisa!" He messed my hair. Arg this kid. Then he smiles again. Forgiven. He is too cute to be angry with Hehehe. He rehearsed as he put his earphone on his ear.

I notice Jimin filming everyone on the room. And doing selca with other members. Jimin is kinda jolly. His chuckles makes me happy as well. He is very happy filming his brothers making fun on their looks. I can tell they all look prince especially Jin.

"Umm. Jimin?" I hesitate at first but I need to call him because he is next. He immediately sat down in front of the mirror while check his phone. I can smell his mint scent.

I turn my back and trying to look for a perfect color. I manage to settle for golden brown eyeshadow. I lean and gently put the make up. As i continue to put the make up I am amaze how his white complexion match the colors i chose. I can't help but to smile because he is easy to work on since he has a beautiful face.

"I heard from Jungkook-" and then he smiled. Oh no. I try to show that I don't know what he is talking about then I continue to put liptint on his lips.

"You heard what?" I ask casually, hoping that Jungkook kept my lil' secret.

"Ani. He actually showed me a video" He said while still smiling. Whoo. "This may be the reason why Bighit choose you to be our new make up artist, I don't know your famous as well in youtube for your make up tutorials..." I just nod and continue to do his make up. "...Strange tho, You are so simple with your make up" He continues.

"Yup. I actually love to do others make up than putting it on me. But I do it for my followers on youtube. But on a normal day I love to show my bare face" I smile and fix my glasses. Jimin is so nice and calm. Which is how he really is on videos when they are live. I notice he is a very observant and sensitive in terms with other members feelings.

"I am honored to do your make up" I whisper to my self

Jimin is done. I fix his brown orange hair a little and there he is all done. I feel so proud looking how perfect my masterpiece is.

"Jimin is so handsome" Kara unnie said

We both smile at her and I bow as greeting. I look at Jimin again and help him tie his shoelace. "There, You are all done. You can film again" I said and smile to him

"Thanks Lisa!" He run to Jungkook and play with him.

After the other members done with their make up. I just put a finishing touch to Namjoon and Jin, They thank me. And they rehearsed again. I approach Suga which is sleeping on the coach. I notice his left eyeliner is not yet done. But I am afraid that he is would be angry if I wake him up.

"Lisa, You can do his make up even he is sleeping he won't notice." Jhope said while smiling at me. I approach and him and fix his hair a little "You think Hobie?" I said while finishing his look.

"Yes! I am really sure!" He tickles Suga feet and he didn't move an inch "Told you! Haha" i just nod and smiled at him. He is so nice and warm and very friendly as well. "There you are all done!" I said to him, He thank me and I just bow at him.

I put the eyeliner gently to Suga's and hoping he won't notice. Gently... Whoo! All done.

I turned my back but was shock by the suga's voice. "Yah.. I can't find my coat" He sat up slowly while rubbing his back neck and yawn. I smiled at him and help him to wear his dark blue coat.

"Why is it so hard to fix your tie?" I whisper to my self as I take a closer look

"There!!" I just fix his coat again and fix the alignment of his neck tie. "Aigoo. So handsome!" I said to him. He laugh "Thanks to you lisa, I can barely feel you hand earlier while putting eyeliner" He said.

"You're welcome!" I bowed to him and he just patted my shoulder.