Ten

I sat quietly beside taehyung in his car.

"Anneyong ajusshi!" I greeted the driver

Since it is too quite i put my earphones.

Now playing : Hug me by V and Jhope

I notice the car is so tinted. Hmm. So this is how it feels to sit in Idol's car. I can hear a soft old song playing on his car. Ne... I remember he is old soul.

"Yah!.. why are you sitting as far as possible?" He ask.

I remove one of the earphone as i notice he is talking to me.

"Ah. Mianhe." I move a bit closer to him, I put my earphone back again.

He suddenly moved closer as my skin touches his. I No.. I can't loose my focus.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Wae?.. What are you listening to?" He ask an suddenly grab one of my earphone.

"Yahhh! Wait..."  i tried to get my earphones back. But it just been pulled out to my phone making the song play louder.

geunyang nal anajwo nareul jom anajwo
amu mal malgoseo naege dallyeowajwo
werobgo buranhagiman hanmameuro
ireohke neol gidari go itjanha

nan neoreul saranghae nan neoreul saranghae
gin chimmok sokeseo sori nae wechilge
eoriseokgo nayakhagiman han nae maeumeul ..

I don't know how to react. I notice i'm on his top, I can't move as the song plays. He is just.... staring at me.

Dug dug dug.

I manage to sat up after few secs of the awkward moment. I can feel my faceu heats up again. Hoping that I'm not blushing I looked away and immediately turn off the music on my phone.

I woke up and notice that Taehyung's jacket is covering me.

"O..otokee..."  I whisper to myself as I notice taehyung is sleeping in my shoulder.

He looks so calm as usual. I don't want to disturb him. He might be tired the whole day. I fix his hair gently. I found myself admiring how his brows are arrange and his lashes that is so perfect. I point his moles. Hana... dul... set... As i count his moles

I stared at his lower lip mole which i really cute.  "Kyo.." I whisper to myself as he move a bit. He opened his eyes and just staring at me.

"We're here" Ahjussi said. We both move away at each other.

I am in front of a simple yet beautiful mansion. I wonder why we are here.

"Eomma! Appa!" Taehyung enters the gate and been greeted by cute dog. We can't be on his...

"Taetae!! My son! Just in time I prepare your favorite cake" They hugged each other. Wow. Her mom is so beautiful his Appa greeted him as well with hug. My heart is so glad witnessing how sweet they are. They are too excited to catch up and seem to not notice me.

I quietly try to slip out the gate and planning to get back on the car.

"Is she?..." Her mother ask but not continuing her sentence . I turned back and smile. "Anneyong Ma'am" I bow and " I'm Lisa.. I'm his..."

Then she suddenly hug me. What is happening? " I'm glad to meet my future daughter in Law" Mwooo!!! I just stare Taehyung trying to get some help but he just smiled.

"Call me Eomma" His mom said

"I believe we are having mis understanding Ma'am I his..."

" Fiance?! Otoke? My son I am so proud of you" His father patted his shoulder. A-ani this can't be happening. I shook my head to both of his parents and look again to taehyung looking forward he will deny everything "Ne.. She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Wahhh!!

I can't breathe this is too much.

But why I can't really breathe? They are blurry. I can barely hear their laughter.

What...