Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? (finally edited)

(finally edited) hey this is my first fanfiction of my own let me know what you think oh and don't forget to vote

Disclaimer- in no shape or form do i own the twilight saga that belongs to -SM

~leelaVampire

Bella point of view

It has been three months since Edward told me that he does not love me or want me anymore. I wonder if when he left, did he even think that Laurent and Victoria would come back for me. Laurent was the first to show up back in Forks. I was in the forest that day looking for the meadow that Edward had taken me in the past, before he left. I just don't understand how he could just hurt me like that. He left me with nothing and how could the others leave with no "good bye" or "have a nice life". I felt like a dog left out in the rain after the owners have moved on, unwanted and not loved anymore. After hours of looking for the meadow I finally decided to give up on my search and head back home, when I was stopped dead in my tracks by a familiar voice, one of three voices I would never forget and thought I would never have to hear again. Laurent told me that he was here for Victoria.

He came to see if the Cullen's and I were still in forks. Laurent told me that he would "save" me if he killed me himself and not Victoria. That was only because he would make it fast, where as she wanted to make my death slow and very painful. What Laurent didn't know was that without Edward my life was no longer worth living. So I did not care what he or Victoria did to me. It was almost like I was ready for death, they could not put me in any more pain then I was already in. So I closed my eyes and waited for death, I waited for the pain. And when it did not come I opened my eyes and to see four gigantic wolves coming out from the shadow of the trees and then took off after Laurent. So I ran and I ran fast, I was surprise I did not fall. When I got home I told Charlie and he rounded up his buddies to go hunting but they found nothing. It has been three months now since the almost attack by Laurent, and within those three months I found out that Jacob was one of the wolves that saved my life that day, but I have come to realize that you can only cheat death but so many times in one lifetime.

I am now sitting on the floor next to my dad's cold and drained of all his blood body. And all I can do is cry my heart out and just hate Edward even more. I have no one now and I can't and won't go back to my mother, I have caused enough people harm. But from the looks of it I won't have to worry about that. Yup, soon I will join my father, at this point death is the only thing that I can look forward to. Victoria stood above me laughing as I held my dad in my arms.

"Dad I am so sorry, this is all my fault I did not mean for any of this to happen I love you so much." I kept chanting as I held on to his lifeless body.

"Do you know why I am here?" Victoria asked.

"No." I answered.

"Really you don't. Let's refresh your stupid little human memory; it is because of you James is dead. And since your Edward took away someone I love I think that it is only fair I do the same. You know a mate for a mate."

"See Victoria that is where you are wrong, Edward doesn't love me. If he did, do you really think he would have left me here ALONE! I meant NOTHING to him! When you kill me it will mean nothing, he will not care. So go ahead and do it already because you already took away the last thing I lived for, I have nothing left, NOTHING, so please just do it already, please!" I yelled. "And Victoria, I am sorry for James being taken away from you. I know how it feels to lose someone you love and for that I am truly and deeply sorry. But he is the one that came after me." I said as a few more tears fell from my eyes.

"You are kind of right. Why would he leave you alone and unprotected? To think I lost my love because of a vampire's pet. He never loved you, but I still lost my love. You see first I am going to kill you then I'm going to find your Edward and kill him."

"NO! Please." I yelled

"He left and you still stick up for him. How pitiful. You should be mad. Why do you still stand up for him?" she asked looking truly baffled.

"Because he left me and told me that he does not love me anymore that does not mean that I do not still love him, and yes I am mad, actually hate I him for leaving me here, but at the end of the day I still am and will always be in love with him. When he left he took my heart with him. I have no heart Victoria. I have no soul. Here I am a patheic human shell and I am ready for death." I pleaded.

But before she could do or say anything, two of the pack members came through the window and went after Victoria; they fought with her till she jumped out the window where the rest of the pack tore her apart and burned the pieces. Jacob told me to tell the cops that I was at his house and when I returned home I found my dad on the floor. And when the cops came, that is what I told them; it is not like I had much choice, if I was to tell them that a vampire broke in and drank his blood, before I could finished my sentence they would have two men in here with a needle and a straight jacket. My dad is gone and I am still here. I wish I had told him that "I love him" more but it is too late and he is gone and it is all my fault.