Birthday Boy (XXX)

This is going to be embarrassing. Please don't berate me in the comments.

P. S. I started out very fluffy and vanilla because I feel like going right into kinky would be horrific.

Word count: 2204

Mitch's POV

As I wait for my best friend and boyfriend, Scott Hoying, to get to my house, I nervously fix my hair.

I turn eighteen today. My parents are currently on a trip for their anniversary and that means that I'm home alone.

Scott is the only person coming to spend my birthday with me since Kirstie is grounded. I love him and there's nobody else I'd rather be with. He makes me feel like a Queen.

Also, what a better time to lose my virginity? Scotty didn't want to make love to me until I was older and more ready. I know I'm ready now.

I hear the doorbell ring and I take a deep breath before running down the stairs and opening the door. "Scotty!" I smile widely as I hug him.

He laughs as he hugs back, picking me up before going in and shutting the door. "Hello, Princess. Happy Birthday." I smile widely. "Thank you!"

Scott smiles and carries me into the kitchen, setting me on the counter so that I'm his height. "You're welcome, birthday boy."

He quickly pecks my lips before going outside and coming back with a cake and a present. I gasp.

"Baby! You didn't have to get me this stuff!" I smile shyly and blush, feeling like he really spoils me.

Scott smirks. "How else am I supposed to treat my princess. Oh, I'm sorry. My Queen." I blush deeper and giggle.

We share a piece of the strawberry chocolate cake before he begs me to open the present he got me. I finally give in and carefully untie the bow on the little box. I open it and gasp.

With tears in my eyes, I look at the box before looking at Scott. We got together on my birthday two years ago and Scott got two a set of two necklaces for both my birthday and our anniversary. One has a heart shaped sapphire and the other has a heart shaped ruby. Both have engravings that say:

Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi
7/24/2015 - ∞

I hold back tears. "Oh my God.. T-thank you, Scotty.. This means so much.." I whisper, honestly in a little bit of shock. He nods and smiles, looking at me with nothing but love in his eyes as he kisses away a tear that I didn't know had fallen.

He puts the ruby necklace on me and I put the sapphire one on him before our lips meet in a gentle, but very deep and loving kiss.

After we run out of breath, I pull away and look into his beautiful blue eyes with a smile. "God, I'm so in love with you." I whisper breathlessly. "It can't compare with how in love with you I am.." He whispers lovingly.

"Please.." I whisper. "Make love to me.."

He nods as he looks at me nothing other than love in his eyes. Our lips meet again, Scott picking me up as we blindly make our way upstairs.

We don't break the passionate kiss as we go into my room. He locks the door, just in case. He then lays me on the bed and I look up at him with love in my eyes.

Scott climbs on top of me and we continue to make out for quite a while before I feel him pull away and kiss down my neck.

I gasp and small whimpers escape my mouth as he kisses different parts of my neck. "Who would've guessed that my little Mitchie would be so sensitive?" Scott whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.