Papi

Mitch as a foreign exchange student is really hot for some reason?

Scott's POV

When I look back on it, I was overly upset with my mother when she told us that a foreign exchange student is going to be staying with us. I was told to share a room with a boy I'd never met.

A boy. She doesn't know I'm gay, so she must've thought it was a great idea. Not for me.

Mitchell Grassi is the definition of perfection. He has a petite body, standing at five feet and nine inches (175.26 centimeters), but only weighing 130 pounds (58.967 kg). He has flawless olive skin and shiny dark brown hair, showing his Italian heritage very clearly.

He's absolutely gorgeous.

I hate it.

That's why I'm constantly pushing him away. A good amount of the time, I borderline ignore him. That is, unless I catch someone picking on the small Italian boy.

When that event occurs, I immediately get very protective of him. Being tall and strong is a gift and a curse.

I can fuck up the assholes who bully Mitch easily, but it almost always scares the small boy.

If I'm being honest to myself, then I can say that I'm obsessed with him.

That's why the situation I'm currently in is so hard, no pun intended.

About, I don't know, thirty seconds ago, I walked in on Mitch getting dressed after he took a shower. Instead of being polite and apologizing, or at the very least getting out, I did the opposite.

My eyes stayed fixated on him and his petite body.

I was basically entranced by the droplet of water running down his tan skin to his-

"Scott!" He squeaks, moving to cover himself with his towel.

My face turns pink and I look up at his, instead of staring at-- Well, you know.

"Sorry.." I mumble, pretty much frozen in place.

Even though I know how embarrassing this entire situation is, I continue staring at Mitch.

He bites his plump bottom lip after a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"Liking what you are seeing?" He asks with a flirtatious smile, his English still needing some tweaking, but having became very good over the time that he's been here.

My eyes widen. "Huh?"

Mitch's smile turns into more of a smirk as he takes a step closer, dropping the towel. "I said, like what you are seeing.. Papi..?" Mitch asks seductively with his thick Italian accent.

I don't know what it was about that word. Maybe it was the way he said it, or perhaps just how foreign it felt. Maybe it was the word itself.

All I know is that it drove me crazy and left me wanting him badly.

So badly that I immediately pulled his body to mine without a single thought. I push him up against the door as I lock it.

This will be fun.

I've been thinking about using this base plot for a story.

Part two?