Tips & Tricks (XXX)

Hey! This one-shot was actually requested by TurquoiseDaisy! This is the first time I've ever had a request and honestly, I feel honored, haha.

Sorry that this took 84 years to write (and if this ends up being really bad).

+*+*+*+

"I just don't know what do, Scott. I feel like I'm getting boring in bed." Kirstie says with a sad sigh.

A soft chuckle leaves my body. "Girl, there's no fucking way. I don't know about that specific setting, but you've never bored me once in my life."

She laughs with me. "I get where you're coming from, but we have grown accustomed to being around each other constantly."

She's correct there.

"Jeremy and I rarely have time together to do anything. He's a needy guy and a lot of the time, we only have time for oral. That can't be enough to satisfy him." She says with a small pout.

I laugh. "Queen, you're telling me this? I have Mitch. He is literally the most needy guy I've ever met. If I didn't have the insane sex drive that I do, he'd probably be extra grumpy from sexual frustration."

We both laugh loudly before taking a sip of our wine glasses and leaning back on her comfy couch.

I love the relationship that Kirstie and I have, even if others find it awkward. We can just talk about sex and it isn't even weird to us. That's true friendship.

Kirstin suddenly sits up a bit straighter. "Wait a minute, you guys are even busier than me, so there's no way that you guys go all the way that often. You two do a lot of oral too, right?"

I laugh at her assumptions. "Well, yeah. It is amazing how we fit doing more so often though."

She completely disregards the second half of what I was saying and continued the conversation to get to the answers she wanted.

"So... When you do oral only... How do you keep it so... Fresh?" Kirstin asks abashedly, that being the first amount of shyness that she has shown throughout this entire conversation.

I blink a few times.

"Are you asking me for blowjob tips, Kit?" I ask.

She nods a little, her cheeks red. "Yeah..."

I laugh. "Sure. I'll get back to you on that a little bit later. My boo needs me home now."

Kirstie just nods and smiles shyly. "Okay. Thanks, Scotty. I'll see you and Mitch at rehearsal on Thursday?"

After giving her a quick hug and confirmation, I step out of her house.

+*+*+*+

I pull Mitch closer as we cuddle on the couch. My hand gently slides down the side of my boyfriend's thigh, something I often do when I'm either comforting him or letting him know, quite honestly, that I'm horny.

He looks up at my from his current position on my lap, meeting my eyes and holding contact in order to learn what I am thinking.

After a moment of our nonverbal communication, he slides down my lap and onto his knees on the floor. He unbuttons and unzips my jeans without hesitation.

My fingers move to gently tuck his hair behind his ear. He grew it back out again because be knows how much I love to play with it, and other times, pull on it.

Mitch doesn't hesitate to pull down my pants and underwear in order to get to what he's looking for. Once he frees my dick from the confines of my pants, he looks at me seductively as he kitten licks the tip. I bite my lip, holding back a small moan.