beganning of a broken life

I lay there on the concrete floor feeling the rusty feeling of the usual chains against my skin.  I lay there and stair into the darkness that is all around me i hear a car door shut " Come out with your hands up if you dont corporate we will come in by force" I heard the chain of the front door then my father "Okay Okay " I heard my little brother crying "Daddy !" Then my dad "Take it easy buddy geez" I heard footsteps upstairs then I seen a small ray of light it burned my eyes "Aye get some medics down here " someone ran down the steps and I felt someone touch me I jumped back "Don't touch me " they walked closer "Stay back " the medics came down" how are we gonna get them chains off our bolt cutters won't even cut that" "Go get the dad " I widend my eyes "No please No dont get my dad please please no " they looked at me " Why dont you want us to get your dad" I felt tears run down my checks "I can't go through it again it will kill me.  " "go though what " the medic goes up stairs and comes back down with my dad "You dirty little bitch you told them didn't you " I started crying hard "How could I have told them when I've been down here as long as I remember . " "the only time you feed me is when I didnt fight back " I fell to my knees "Where's the keys " he started laughing "there is no keys their gone she's stuck here forever" " WHERES THE DAMN KEYS " he just smiled " In the box in the wall " one of the people walked over there and cut a hole in the wall with something I couldn't see what.  they grabbed the box while the medic took my dad back out to the police car the other person walked over and unlocked the chains to my hands then unlocked my ankles I felt my wrists the medic brought a blanket down and coverd me up with it .