Chapter one: A new place

Y'n Pov

I acted like I was powered off as men threw me in a truck I held back a grunt as they slammed the truck doors closed. You are an animotronic Fox your fur was black with Orange dots your tail is brown and your paws and ears are Brown and so is the lower part of your legs and have a white tattoo of a star on your left cheek. You wore a bandana around your neck and blue and white shorts.

You waited patiently on the floor until I hear the loud engine roar to life. Guy's! You whisper yell you heard a slight shuffling coming from a pile of boxes. You quickly moved to the box and instantly and saw one of your friends Tyler the toucanon. Tyler was colored like a regular toucanon accept his beak was shorter and was a good 2 feet taller than you. He wore long pants with a blue jacket and googles. "Dang it you found me. Was trying to see how long it'd take, but you still prevail." He said disappointed. " Try being more quiet next time".

Tyler's Pov

Y/n and I's conversation was interrupted by loud shuffling coming from behind a pile of boxes, but Y'n heard it first we slowly crept over, and bust through the boxes which dislocated my shoulder heavy boxes as we saw Brianna bunny and penny polar bear trying to wake up Trevor the tiger.
Brianna was a white bunny with black dots with white ears with black at the tips. She wore a mood necklace that she says is her prized possession she also wore a cowboy hat and skinny jeans on. Penny was a little chubby but was the muscle of the group she likes to wear scarves and winter hats and always wore a bracelet with a blue Crystal hanging from she doesn't like talking about it and Trevor he was our old boss he still is we still worry what's wrong with him but at our old location on a Friday night he would walk into his office then stare at us he never knew I was watching him but one night I looked away then turned around he was standing in front of me and said it's me and teleported away I couldn't sleep that night.

Y'n Pov
We heard the men walking to the door of the truck and got in the position they threw me in and acted like I was sleeping. A few seconds later they opened the door and carried me in side a box when everyone and everything was inside they drove off in they're truck I instantly started to punch and kick the box until it bust wide open I then opened the rest of boxes until everybody was looking for they're stuff. A few minutes later we found our instruments but this place was way smaller than our last location then everyone grew quiet as we heard footsteps

Cliffhanger see you in the next chapter