Chapter 6: A warning

I started sprinting towards pirate cove. When I put my foot on the stage I realized that my body stopped moving as if I was being held in place.I suddenly get thrown into the roof and then then the wall and slammed to the floor over and over until the whole restaurant was covered with cracks and holes my face started leaking oil my whole body had dents and scratches my jaw was broken and my arm was twisted nobody was hearing this. Wow so you were talking to so he's better than me well let's see how he looks without an arm the golden animotronic ripped my arm clean off. I screamed in pain I started crying for help as he dropped me next time I see you or your friends in my territory then I'll be the last person you will ever see. He left back into the crack dragging springtrap with him. Leaving me to oil and wires were shown as he turned around as I mutterd fuck you he instantly came back through crack and walked towards me and held me in the air as he started choking me. How in the hell did you hear me.
Goldy: The walls are hollow so I can hear everything but that's besides the point what's with that glare know what I think you'd look good with a damaged eye.

He instantly slashed my eye with his claws and slammed me to the ground as I spit up oil as he instantly vanished into thin air as the crack in the wall disappeared without a trace

This is probably the only chapter I'm using this characters point of view

Foxy's Pov

I woke up to someone crying for help but it sounded very scratchy and sounded like static like a broken voice box I peeked through the curtains as I followed the sound of the crying as I walked across the dining room and past the stage I saw Y/N laying on the ground next to his arm he looks like he was found in the dumpster I hold him up to my face as he starts pass out I call for everyone as I watched the light in Y/n's eyes flicker as his head fell back on to the cold pizzarea floor as the light stopped flickering and dimmed to black I stared at the stage and turned back to Y/n as I held his body to my chest as I could feel tears rush down my cheeks.I felt a cold hand on my shoulder as I looked up to see freddy he starred at the puddle of oil then at Y/n's arm and starred back at me.
Freddy: He's not gonna make if we can't get arm attached and we don't have tools to retach it.
I started to sob as he finished his sentence.
Freddy: But there is.... Another way but it will change all animotronics lives that live in this pizzarea do you want to take that risk.
Anything
Freddy: Fine but lay him down away from you good now prepare for your wish has been granted.
Freddy raised his hand in the air and a blinding light flashed through the pizzarea then everything went dark.

To be continued 😋