Chapter 3: Making new friends

Sorry for waiting so long to publish a new chapter so here you go😛

Y/n Pov
Freddy guided me to a dark room he flicked on the light and the room was a little small but I didn't mind there was one bed and a door to the left I opened it and found three beds. Excuse me Freddy can you move that bed in the corner in the other room. I'll do it later you better because 1 boy and 2 girls sharing one room. Okay okay I get it jeez thank you now I'm sorry I had that little freak out there it happens sometime it's ok I have to deal with Fox's temper sometimes he gets to dangerous to be around so we just avoid him. Who is foxy you'll find out you'll find out ok since we are done here I will go talk to penny.

Well it seems like everyone is going to get along.

2 mins later

I saw a small stage with purple curtains with stars. Freddy told me not to go in there but I'm doing it anyway. I made sure no one was watching and open and closed the curtains as fast trying not to make a sound but when I turned around my body tempature went from warm to ice cold. It was that animatronic from earlier I tip toe as quiet as possible. When I got over to him I realized he was sleeping I relaxed a little bit and silently walked away instantly I felt a cold hand holding tightly so I couldn't get away. I'm sorry I heard him whisper for what when we first met this morning I was just having a bad day when I saw you I thought you snuck in here and my temper took over me you must hate me now I saw a tear roll down his face and his ear flopped. I felt bad for him and he was kinda cute I gave him a hug he was very warm and he looked surprised and I think he saw me blush a little. It's fine just got some bandages on my head well nice meeting you I walked towards the curtains and out of the corner of my eye I could see him smile I jumped off the small stage but it was bigger on the inside I walked up to freddy. Freddy I think I want my own room. Ok saves us the trouble I walked to my room and decided to take a nap.

In the next chapter I'm going to use emogies to show emotion se ya in the next chapter😄.