Chapter four: The secret

Sorry it took so long to write this I was on a family vacation in Atlanta. And I didn't have any minutes on my phone so I had to wait until I got home and that's why it took so long for me to publish another chapter so enjoy

Freddys Pov
I looked at the time 😬 shit it's almost 12 Am. HEY EVERYONE EXEPT BONNIE AND CHICA AND GO TO YOUR ROOMS PLEASE!!!!!!!😣
I show Penny,Tyler,and Brianna
To their rooms and locked it from the outside slid the key under the door. what ever you do don't open this door even if you hear something weird don't open it please its for your own safety.
I got on the stage 😤 I wish they would just leave us alone the night guard walked in went his office and then everything went dark

Tyler's Pov
Guys don't you think that it's a little suspicious that they just threw us in here.😠
Sssshh Y/n sleeping 😋 he looks so peacefully Penny said
Who cares if he's sleeping we need to be wondering why they locked us in here they didn't really lock us in here they gave us a key so stop being so 🍵🍵🍵
I'm pretty sure freddy locked us in here for a reason Penny said Oh really or is it because you like him. Oooooohhh oh no he didn't 😮 Brianna said. I don't like him I think he's just seems like a really nice person and a way better friend than you and I know your not talking about me liking freddy what about you Penny yells😡 what about me I yell I know you like chica Penny yelled I don't like her I'm just glad there's another bird animatronic around. I saw Brianna trying to wake up Y/n in the corner of my eye but I didn't care I was not about to lose this fight.

Y/n Pov I woke up to Brianna shaking me I open my eyes tirely but I could see a worried look on her face I could see Penny and Tyler are fighting and a rage building up within me I'm tired of them fighting all the time my eyes turned black and my pupils turned white I still can't control myself when I get like this, I can't control this power Brianna,Pennny and Tyler didn't have this power like I did. I instantly got out of bed I growled loudly at them and they stopped and looked at me with wide eyes I stomped my feet as I walked slowly towards them "I am tired and tired of your bullshit!!! If I find out that you are fighting over something so stupid again I will do more than growl at you"😡😡😡. My eyes go back to normal but my blood is still boiling with frustration. Then I instantly have to pee I rush to the door and twist the nob but it's locked. "Why is the door locked" "Freddy said it's to dangerous to leave the room but he gave us the key" "WWWHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"
" That means your going to have to have to hold it." Noooooo!!!😖

Skip to six AM

Freddys pov
Its finally six AM I walk over to Y/n,Tyler,Brianna,and Penny's room. Hey guys you ca- I get cut off by Y/n busting down the door steaming I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!😣.
Freddy:😓 what was that all about
Tyler:Y/n was holding his pee the whole entire time it was pretty funny he was running and dancing all around the room it was hilarious😂😂😂😂.
Tyler was laughing so hard he couldn't get up.

Y/n pov
Whew it felt good to let that out I say to myself. As I walk out of the bathroom I accidently bumped into someone I come to realize it was Foxy "Oh hi foxy" he just slightly waved and kept walking he looked really depressed... I watch him walk onto his stage and closed the curtains slowly I decided to go talk to him.

I peek my head through the curtains it was dimly litted so I couldn't really see I scan the room and see him sitting in the corner of his bed facing the wall with his head in his hands "Hey foxy can I come in" He gives me no response I walk over to him carefully "Foxy what's wrong". "You wouldn't understand it's to complicated" "I probably would if you tell me" he didn't say anything and stayed facing the wall he started shivering a little bit and started to hold himself muttering to himself "Foxy?" I turned his head to face me oil was running down his face he was crying silently though. "Foxy what's wrong your starting to 😧." He just curls into the fedal position and sobs I get on the be and hug him tightly trying to calm him down I kissed him on the forehead and I could see the blush on his cheeks "Y/n I um...thanks" he finally calmed down calmed down he slowly stood up and he hugged me back I could feel him vibrating a little almost like a purr I blushed ferociously. I basked in his warmth and I felt safe with him and I just smirked😏 you enjoying yourself I heard him say I just responded with a nod I was to embarrassed to say anything. He knew I was enjoying it we just Sat there and cuddled until eventually fell asleep but I still don't know why he was crying why was he keeping secrets......

Hi guys can you give me some ideas for the next chapter again sorry for the long wait peace✌✌✌✌✌