Chapter 1: The History

In the year 2035, our world is divided in to four sectors. The north, east, west and last is south. The countries of the said year which is 2035 are now all under the provision of a monarch institution. All the countries before change their name in to more monarch name. The North is ruled by the Southerhartnille Country or known as Green Country. The east is ruled by the P.A.T country or the Peneloophonic Automated Technology Country. The west is ruled by the G.S.E.B.M.G country or the Gold, Silver Etc. Basta Mining Group country. And last is the South, ruled by the Horanne Country.

Countries that are under the North: Saorise Country, Wallernia Country, Ethelstan Country, Grand Fenwick

Countries that are under the East: Harmonia Country, Starlight Kingdom, Yellow Country, Whistletroy

Countries that are under the west: Celestian Kingdom, Crysantine Kingdom, Flame Raven Empire

Countries that are under South: Celestial dragon Empire, Castella Kingdom, Naughty Kingdom of Elemental.

The Ruler of the four sectors agreed to build a school. Not just an ordinary school but a Royal school opens for the royal people. The School was named Trainee Eskwelahan Royal but later on they changed it to ACADEMIA DE ROYAL.

Let’s all witness the sadness and happiness of every student of ACADEMIA de ROYAL.

-------------------------------------------

sa side makikita niyo yung Uniform ng ADR. sori kung panget bored lang kasi ako noon nung ginawa ko iyan.