✿ - fans lost

victuuri one shot
1,582 words
i wrote this a while ago so it might not be as good of quality, the ending is a little rushed.

also, this is like an au where to measure their fans they use these special bowls that have their names marked on them.

anyway, enjoy!

//

i just finished doing my free skate, where victor greeted me with a huge hug for doing great.

"see yuri, you're capable of much more then you think" he whispered into my ear, pulling away from the hug.

i softly smiled, grabbing victor's hand.

"hey, let's check your bowl!" victor suggested. i nodded my head in agreement.

a bowl in this case is where each professional ice skater has a bowl, with their name, in which fans can place certain colored pins inside to track how many fans you have gained, or lost. however, only one per fan. they can either add one, or remove one. simple as that.

victor and i walked hand in hand to check mine.

once we reached it we were excited as ever to see it was almost overflowing! "yuri, see people love you!!" victor said grabbing onto me, and shaking me in excitement. i laughed, and stopped victor to place a kiss on his forehead. he started blushing as he slowly pulled me closer to him.  "you know i love you, right?" victor said.

"yeah i know." i laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"victor let's check your bowl now!" i suggested. i grabbed his hand and lead him to his bowl.

my heart stopped as i reached it.

above the name, 'victor nikiforov'

then below in the bowl, there were hardly any left.

victor let go of my hand, and ran to the bowl, grabbing it in his now shaking hands. i could tell all the joy instantly got sucked out of victor.

"victor?" i questioned, since i started to get slightly worried.

no answer.