Intro

Hey guys.... I hope you like my story here it goes...

Author POV:
Collins lives in a family of scientists. His dad is a cardiologist while his mom is a diesease researcher. Since his childhood, he has seen his parent's love for Science. Due to this ,he too desired to be a scientist.
His dad had set a mini lab in his room.... And he also bought him a lab coat ..  Just to make it more fun.
Right now he is in 6th grade and he is 11 years old.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Collins POV:
"Rise and shine honey... Its time for school" mom exclaimed.
I sat up and felt the sun beams burning my skin. I opened my eyes and rubbed out the sleep which blurred my vision, and saw a huge shiny gift on my coffee table.
I quickly started to open it. The gift had various scientific gadgets which would be helpfull in making something such as a robot or a machine in general.

"Thanks mom , I love the present " I said while heading to the bathroom.

My parents knew that I loved inventing new things and so they occasionally brought me gifts that were my interest related.

I turned the shower tap on and stood there like a limp body , to let the hot water help me wake up. Soon I got dressed and headed for the school bus.

I usually didn't take the bus when my dad is in town, but today I had to.

School is always a palace where you get to meet new people and socialize. And we end up making friends and memories which last forever. But for me its a far more greater thing. School and its education is what decides your future . OK now u might be thinking that I am talking like nerds , but guess what I am a nerd. I love being the  topper of my class and the teachers favorite. What's wrong in that. Everyone appreciates my work and I love it.

I arrive at school and my first period is physics. The teacher taught us about a theory, it stated that there is a planet in this universe which has all our look alikes but in alien form. Its sounded pretty interesting to me. She also told that the scientist who was researching on this died and so there  are no new updates on it .

The whole day I had this theory on my mind , science fair was in two weeks and so I decided to make a project based on this theory.