That Young

For the past couple of days, Eve had came over to Flynn's apartment and would spent time with Flynnella. Yeah....you can tell that's Flynn's daughter. Just to tease Eve, Flynnella and Flynn would pull pranks on Eve, but besides that, she was as smart as him and Flynn and her was competed. Sometimes Eve would be in the middle of them two and Eve would have to decide who was better at this or that. Eve didn't care about any of that. She loved them both equally even though Flynnella is actually smarter than Flynn. After knowing Flynnella for a month, Eve became super close to the Carsen's. Eve was always there for Flynnella for those typical teenage girl conversations that Flynnella was shy to tell Flynn.

Eve came into Flynn's apartment and couldn't believe her eyes. Flynn and Flynnella was packing up everything. Was they moving?
Flynn saw Eve and gave her a big smile while telling Flynnella to finish packing his pile. While Flynn and Eve went outside the apartment door, Flynn closed the door so Flynnella wouldn't hear much.

"Eve don't I have some fantastic news. I bought a small house to own with 3 bedrooms and a yard!"

"Flynn,you know I hate saying this but why Flynn why?"

"Well I'll ask you anyway," He said while taking both of Eve's hands."Coronal Eve Baird will you move in with me?"
Eve on the other hand, was shocked, but she knew what her answer was with a big smile.
"Yes! Of course Flynn I'll move in with you!"
Flynn and Eve kissed for that big step in that their relationship. The kiss didn't last much longer because Flynnella came in with a box full of Flynn's college books
"Hey Dad I was wondering.......ummmmm I'll come back later."

Flynn noticed who it was and tells her the good news by putting his hands on Flynnella's shoulders,"Hey guess what? Eve is going to move in with us!"

"Yes! Dad,did you tell her about the other roommate?"

"No,all though you never told me about the other roommate,Flynnella!"

"Dad........the other roommate is Cassandra. Well she couldn't afford some of her bills, so she got kicked out of her apartment. She's been staying at a motel so I offered her to stay with us."

Eve did remember that Cassandra did get kicked out because Cassandra told her.
"Flynn, it would be a good idea. Just in case that if both of us is on a mission, Cassandra could like talk to her when Flynnella's got a problem."

"Yeah....but Eve and Flynnella, I don't see the point. Flynnella's got me and you to talk to and besides FLYNNELLA WON'T EVEN MENTION ANY PROBLEMS TO ME!"

Flynnella looked at Flynn with a look that Eve had never seen since she'd known her. At that moment, Flynnella took a anger spell.

"WELL DAD THAT'S BECAUSE I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND QUIT CALLING ME FLYNNELLA THAT'S NOT MY REAL NAME! FLYNNELLA IS ACTUALLY A NICKNAME.

Flynnella ran into the apartment and Eve looked at Flynn. He had a gloomy look like,Why did I just do that.

"Her real name isn't Flynnella?!"

"No, Flynnella is just a nickname. Her real name is actually.....well.....it's Maggie which was Mom's nickname. You see Nicole used to have these anger spells, but Flynnella's got these anger spells as well. That one you just experienced was her worst one I've ever seen."

Suddenly a noise came from Flynn's apartment which startled Flynn and Eve. A noise that sounded like magic was used. Flynn ran towards the apartment door in a hurry, but Eve looked at Flynn and used her arm to block the door.
"Flynn, I'll go in you stay out here."

"All right be safe. Okay Eve?"

Eve looked at Flynn who was tearing up for everything he lost and done.

" I don't want to lose you. I love you and Flynnella more than learning itself. I felt hurt when I lost Nicole,Emily, Shirin, Simone,Judson,and Mom. I just don't want to feel that again if I lose you both and I forgot Charlene."

Eve nodded her head and went into Flynn's apartment and couldn't believe what she saw.

There was a magic,rainbow colored time travel portal and Flynnella's hands was moving to control it.

Eve looked at Flynnella and yelled her name basically like a mother would to try to save their kid.

"MAGGIE HOPE CARSEN!!!"

"Flynnella looked around to find Eve running towards her and pulled her down in the floor for safety.

The time portal was losing signal for a few minutes until the portal disappeared completely.

Eve looked relieved as she saw that the portal was gone and that Flynnella was okay.

"Oh thank god your okay Flynnella! Your dad and I was worried sick about you. One question though. Was that portal a time portal?"

"Yes. The time portal is used to change a event that happened to you or someone that shares your blood."

"What?! You mean you can bring Judson, Charlene, all of them back?!"

"Yes but one person only have a maximum of 5 people to bring back from the dead. Just change events about what happens to them. That's all, but.... if a witch or a witch's daughter goes in....their powers get drained and their life would need to be at watched."

"Well Flynnella you're not a witch."

"Actually......I am well Nicole and I are."

Eve couldn't believe about what she just heard. A witch? What is a witch in this magic universe?

"Flynnella,what is a witch in this magic universe?"

"Eve you're in this magic universe. A witch is someone who has powers that can change anything or even help Santa light up the Christmas tree."

"So, you're a witch who has powers that can change anything. Is your mom,Nicole, a witch?"

"From what Jenkins tells me yes she is, but Dad doesn't know that either one of us, Nicole and I, so don't tell him. Okay?"

Eve sighed. Now she couldn't believe this. Flynn didn't know that Flynnella or Nicole was witches.