Intro

AN- I've decided that this book will not change who dies in the storyline... Okay it changes a little but most of it reamins untouched. Also, except for the main ones like this one, all the Author's Notes will be in parentheses (like this) so keep an eye out cause I may be ranting or sharing a fact lol.
Okay let's get started!!!!!
Chiaki: Zzzzzzzzzz
Izuru: *Stares*
....Without any interruptions I hope.
Oops I said the 'h' word.
*Runs before Nagito goes crazy*

"Hey.... Hey wake up.... Are you alright........ HEY!" Your eyes shoot open at the sudden shout. Your eyesight is blurry, but you can make out the fact that a boy is standing right over you.
"Hmmmm? Who are you?" You ask. You close your eyes and your head lies down once more as you await his answer.
".... I'm sure you wouldn't remember the name of a piece of trash like me, but I'm Nagito Komaeda.... Ultimate Luck...." You open your eyes once more to clearly see the green eyes, white hair, and very pale skin of Nagito.
"You're not trash...." You say as you sit up. "I'm Y/N L/N. Ultimate _____. Nice to meet you... Komaeda-Kun." You reach out to shake his hand. You didn't want to call him Nagito, because you had just met.
Nagito hesitates to shake your hand, but reaches out to shake it anyway. You realize how cold and frail his hand felt, and ended up bringing your other hand up to cover the other side.
"How can your hands be so cold on the tropical island?" You question.
"... Heh. Why would you care about a piece of trash about me anyway?" He says while quickly withdrawing his hand. "Nice to meet you too L/N-San."

He stands up and begins to walk away when you suddenly grab his hand again. He stops walking in confusion, and looks back at you only to meet your very determined E/C eyes.
(You really don't need an explanation about the abbreviations right? I'm sure you've already read pleanty enough of these that you just read right over them hahaha.)
"I said that YOU-ARE-NOT-TRASH-KOMAEDA-KUN!" You stand up and take his other hand. "Why do you call yourself that? I don't understand! You're such a nice guy!" You gasp at your sudden actions. Komaeda just chuckles, and smiles.
"Thank you L/N-San for saying that to me. It brings me... Happiness."
(Hiyoko: What you're not bringing up hope?
Komaeda: DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY HOPE?!
Please tell me somebody gets this... Lol guess not because I'm one of those people that spends their time on YouTube instead of studying!)

You smile back, but you couldn't help but feel a little unease from him.

(I'm skipping the introductions)

So after you introduced yourself to everyone else, Usami presents to everyone a keychain of herself, which almost everyone threw away. Then she finally gives everyone a bathing suit, which is where we pick up.
"Y/N! C'mon let's go swimming!!!" Ibuki shouts jumping right in.
"S-sure!!" You shout back.
You watch as Nagito is already in the water. You turn to Hajime.
"Are you coming?" You ask.
"Um no I pass." He smiles.

So you start playing in the water, when Nagito suddenly splashes you with a bunch of water.
"Grrrr I'll get you!" You yell.
Then it turned into a huge splash battle involving not just you and Nagito, but others that you two accidently splashed.
Unfortunately the sky suddenly becomes dark, and the screens suddenly light up.
The voice command them to head to Jabberwock Park...

✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥
When everyone arrives you can't believe what you are seeing.
A black and white bear. One half looking like a cute bear while the other looking like a serial killer bear. The middle was a wierd belly button.
And it is claiming to be your headmaster... And turned Monomi into his 'little sister'. Subconsciously, you grab onto Komaeda's arm which he leaved alone because he likes it.
"Upupupu! This island life is just
B-O-R-I-N-G!!" Monokuma growled.
"So instead, let's have a more despairing routine of..... MURDERS!" He laughs.
You gasp, along with everyone else. At this point, you have leaned into Komaeda.

So when Monokuma was done talking, you realize that you were gripping onto Komaeda's arm. You let go, apologize and run back to your cottage.
Leaving Komaeda to feel his own arm, which is warm.
Nagito laughs hysterically all the way to his cottage.

✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬✥✬

A/N- In the future there will be less authors notes I promise. So did you enjoy this chapter? Based on my writing style Nagito might become a liiiittle yandere but I guess that's fine. Anyway don't forget to vote if you liked it, and here's a fact.
Do you know what an anagram is? It's when you take some words or just a word and switch up the letters to make up a different word. Like EAT BERRY can also be BETRAYER when you switch the letters around. So guess what?
NAGITO KOMAEDA is an anagram too.
It says:
NAEGI MAKOTO DA
(I am Makoto Naegi)