Lying Hiyoko

A/N- Hello~~~~~
Souda: *Staring at Sonia*
Sonia: *Petting Gundham's Hamsters*
Gundham: *Staring at Sonia*
Me:Is it just me or is the air here thick?
*Takes out knife*
Souda: *Screams and runs away*
Me: *Confused*
Gundham and Sonia and Dark Devas: *Pretend they heard nothing*
✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯
"Y/N- San! Good morning!" You hear Komaeda's voice outside your door, and you go to open it.
"Morning Komaeda-Kun...." You say groggily.
"Byakuya wants us to meet in the hotel restaurant, so let's go!" He takes your warm hand in his cold one and drags you along to the hotel.
You blush at the sudden movement, you couldn't help but notice how cute Komaeda was sometimes.
So you reach the restaurant seeing Mahiru outside.
"Awww *snap* are you two dating?" Mahiru takes a picture of the two of you holding hands. Komaeda immediately lets go, blushing.
"N-no! I mean, why would Y/N want to date trash like me?" Komaeda stutters. Mahiru rolls her eyes, she knows that he's just being a chicken so she walks away.
"Komaeda-Kun! Stop calling yourself trash!" You shout.
"Okay okay!" You realize that he seems really nervous, and you assume that you've scared him a little.
"I'm not mad Ko!" You gasp again. Not only you shout at him, you just give him a nickname?? How can you face him now? Just as you are thinking that... Nagito begins to laugh.
"Y/N I know you're not mad, I'm just amazed about how much you seem to care about someone like me! You even gave me a nickname!" You smile nervously, that definitely wasn't the reaction you were expecting at all (or were you😏)!
"Ko... Obviously I care! We're friends!" You say as you walk into the restaurant.
"Friend...?" Nagito looks at his shaking hands. Was this how it felt to be cared about? To have a friend?
"If it is.... Then I have to care for her just as much!" Nagito smiles.
(Notice that I use "Nagito" when he's crazy? So anytime I use "Nagito" it means that he's kinda y'know insane. But then again isn't that one of the reasons why we all love him?)

✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯

"I wanted to eat a little more breakfast, but now that everyone's here..."
Byakuya starts to ramble about different things about groups and finally...
"Fear not. I'll take charge and be the leader." He says. Everyone gasps, but decided to give in and let him be the leader.
"I have something to show you all. Follow me." So Byakuya shoots out of the restaurant. Reluctently, everyone follows.
"Hey, Pigbarf hurry up!" Hiyoko shouts to Mikan.
"Hiyoko, please stop talking that way to Mikan. She hasn't done anything to you yet." You calmly say.
"Yes she has. She appeared before me. Just like you!" And with that she shoves you over, knocking your head on the floor. Laughing, she walks out.
"Owww...." You groan lifting your head up. Everything in sight is blurry, and you can't walk. Mikan shrieks and quickly rushes to help.

Meanwhile....

Byakuya shows everyone a huge timer that sits ontop of the statue on Jabberwock Park.
While everyone guesses about what it is, Komaeda notices that you and Mikan are not there.
Then Monomi appears, to everyone's dismay, and is quickly told to shoo.
"Hey, does anyone know where L/N- San and Mikan are?" Komaeda asks.
"What? There were people not present?" Byakuya shouts.
"Hmph. Those fiends must've felt that your speeches are meaningless." Gundham says.
"Oh I don't know anything about those two Pigbarfs..." Hiyoko says.
"Well when we find them later, I'll scold them." Byakuya scoffs. Everyone dissmissed themselves leaving Komaeda by himself to think about where you would be.
"K-K-KOMAEDA-S-SAN! Y/N NEEDS HELP!" Mikan shouts.
"Mikan? What happened?" Komaeda asks.
"Hiyoko shoved Y/N to the ground and at first I just thought that she would get a small bruise but.... She's really scared now of everyone around her... Can you go t-talk to her?" As soon as her reports is finished Mikan goes back to stuttering.
"Where is she?" Nagito shouts.
"H-her cottage." Mikan squeals.
So Komaeda starts running off toward your cottage.
"Hey Komaeda! Where are you going in such a rush?" Souda asks. He's currently talking with Hinata.
"That's none of your business!" Nagito yells, running off.
"Sheesh, what in the world turned him on?" Souda asks drinking soda.
"I dunno, but I get the feeling that he is really serious about something..." Hinata says, drinking orange juice.
"I GOTTA GO SHIT!" Nekomaru shouts in the distance.
"Well everyone else seems normal at least...." Souda grins.

✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯

Komaeda knocks on your door, no wait pounds.
"Y/N?! OPEN UP!"
You were scared. Does Komaeda hate you too? Will he shove you to the floor because of your existence?
"Ko.......Do you..............................Hate me?" You ask. The pounding stops for a minute.
"Of course not! How could I hate the first person that ever considered me as their equal? How could I hate my friend......? How could I hate........"  Komaeda trails off concerning you.
"Ko?" You ask now at the door.
"HOW CAN I HATE THE PERSON THAT I LOVE?!"

Now at this point the whole island is watching. Mahiru intently talking photos, Akane eating meat, Hiyoko sulking because she was scolded for lying, Mikan stuttering, Hinata still drinking orange juice, Souda still drinking Soda, Nekomaru jumping up and down because he really shouldn't be standing anywhere other than the bathroom, Teruteru having a nosebleed, Sonia's eyes are shining, Gundham is chanting....something, Byakuya tapping his foot, Fuyuhiko questioning why he was even there, Peko standing there silently, Chiaki playing a game, Monokuma and Monomi are...who knows where, and Ibuki cheering.

Hearing those words, your door flings open for you to run out and immediately hug Komaeda. Komaeda looks down at you (I'm guessing) and smiles, blushing because he really meant to keep that to himself (but he couldn't because this author wanted to get passed the confession and start killing off people).
"Y/N......... Will you be mine? My girlfriend?" Komaeda asks.
"Of course! I love you too Ko!" And with that he scoops you right off you feet carrying your bridal style and kisses you.
Mahiru goes mad with her camera, Ibuki is writing a new wedding song for you two, and Hinata and Soda are still drinking their drinks.

✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯✵✯

So that night you spent the night at Komaeda's cottage (I'll leave it to your imagination what happened there).
The next morning....
"You want to have a party?" Everyone asks.
"Before we discuss that.... Can I ask one question?" You ask.
"What." Byakuya sighs.
"ARE YOUR DRINKS EVER GONNA RUN OUT?" You ask Souda drinking his soda and Hinata drinking orange juice.