I'm Falling

Kaylee POV: "The pizza is here!" I hear Walter call, so I run downstairs.  And go into the dining room and see ray, Roc, Brooklyn but no Princeton and Jasmine. I ask Ray where they are? He says "I don't know...There probably upstairs. I say okay and get a slice of pizza and start eating. An hour later when I'm done eating and watching tv, Princeton comes in. Ray tells him he wants to speak to him and they go in the room. I wonder what that's about. I continue watching tv until I hear footsteps. Then a bathroom close and Princeton and Ray come out. Weird, I decide to go and knock on the bathroom door upstairs.  *knock* *knock* I hear Jasmine say "Yes" And I say oh, I didn't know you were in the bathroom I should go. But she says "wait, I'm coming out..I gotta talk to you". Okay, I say she comes out and says "We can talk in my room" Okay.

~Meanwhile downstairs (no one's pov)

Walter is in his room sleep, Ray is in his room which is right next door to Jasmine 's room. Roc is still playing grand theft auto, and Brooklyn is on her phone.

Jasmine POV: I'm so scared to tell Kaylee this....uggh. Okay..soo um today when Princeton and Ray was talking, I overheared some things... "Things like what she says"

~Meanwhile in Ray's room~

He is watching tv and laughing. Until he hears talking from the other room he starts being nosy. He turned the tv down and listened close. "I um....found out he uh..likes me" He said What Omg but kept listening. "Do you feel the same way" "Yes ...I kinda do. Then Ray screams.

So do you think Princeton is gonna find out Jasmine feels the same way, find out in the next chapter ✌