Meeting MB:)Part 1

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while I been busy doing school work since were going back to school soon but here is the new chapter I hope you like it:)

JasminePov:I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs I knew Kaylee and Brooklyn didn't make me breakfast because they were still sleep so...it had too be my mom.So I decided to be nosy and go downstairs and into the kitchen and I saw my mom*End of Pov*

Jasmine:Good morning mom how was your sleep?

Mom:It was good yours she said as she put plates on the table.

Jasmine:Good other then Kaylee's snoring it was good!

Mom:Ok that's good so now help me set up the table.

Jasmine:Ok...*finish stting up table* well I'm going to wake up Brooklyn and Kaylee.

JasminePov:I walked back upstairs to my room to find Kaylee watching Tv and Brooklyn texting someone*End of Pov*

Jasmine:Good morning sleepy heads how was y'all sleep.

Kaylee:Mines was GREAT!!!I'm so HAPPY WERE GONNA MEET MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!

Brooklyn:Mines was good!Jasmine:Cool mines too and I'm so happy were gonna meet them!!!They all start dancing crazy.Then they got a call Jasmine answered and It was MB they were telling them they have a big surprise for them.

Skip to 12:00

Jasmine:Bye mom I love you I will call you everyday I promise.JM:I love you too stay safe, DON'T BE DOING NO NASTY STUFF WITH BOYS YOU TOO KAYLEE AND BROOKLYN BECAUSE I HAVE YALL MOM'S ON SPEED DIAL!!!!'I DON'T WANT NO BABIES YALL ARE 15 YALL DON'T NEED NO BABIES!!!!NOW IF ANYTHING HAPPENS JUST CALL ME GOT IT!!!

All the Girls:Yes

JM:Good I love you guys bye have fun but not too much fun, remember I got y'all on speed dial!!!!Byeee

They leave

Kaylee:Jazzy your mom scares me * walking down the stairs*

Jasmine:haha you will get used to it.Brooklyn:To me she's funny!!

They all see the limo come and then they saw Walter get out.

Walter:Hello nice to meet you I'm Walter Mindless Behavior's manager I'm here to get a group called Prettygirlswagggercrew!!!!!

All of them:Were right here!!!!Walter:Let's go then off to the studio to record your first song!!!I'm gonna write more maybe later or tommorow remember. I'm on my kindle so it might take a while but Stay mindless and Spread the peace for Princeton!!!!:)