A regular morning waiting for results

Authors Note:I'm really sorry if I don't write a lot I'm just lazy lol,but I hope u like it:)

JasminePov:I just woke up and Brooklyn and Kaylee are still sleep so since I'm the only one up I do the morning routine and put on some grey sweats with my green half shirt and some socks.I looked in the refigarator for something to eat and didn't see nothing so,I went and put on my green and grey airmax and went to the store.When I got there I ordered me and Brooklyn and Kaylee a bagel and creamcheese sandwich and I walked to the back of the store to get some Arizona iced tea and I saw Tyra.

Tyra:Hey Jasmine omg I cant belive I saw u I missed u so much *hugs tight*

Me:Well I didn't miss u and don't ever hug me like that again and why are u talking to me?

Tyra:Listen I'm sorry but I really am trying to be nice.

TyraPov:This girl is really dumb If she thinks I wanna be her friend I'm just using her cuz I overheated her and her friends auditioned at that MB contest I wanna meet Princeton.(End Of POV)

Jasmine:I really don't care so just stop talking too me!

Tyra:B...u.(cuts off)

Jasmine:STOP TALKING TOO ME!

The person who works there says my food Is ready so I go get it pay him and leave.

When I got back home Brooklyn and Kaylee were up watching sponge Bob so I gave them there sandwich and we watched it and then I said;

Me: Guess who I saw.

Kaylee:Was it ray ray OMG!!

Jasmine*sarcastic voice* Yes it was he asked for your number too!

Kaylee:OMG I CANT BELIVE IT...wait a minute your being sarcastic.

Jasmine:Lol u just found out! *Phone Rings* Princeton voice:Is this the PGSC

Jasmine:OMG YESSS GUYS PRINCETONS ON THE PHONE ALL OF THEM: OMG WE LOVE U PRINCETON!!

Princeton:LOVE U TOO BUT ME AND THE BOYS WANTED TO CONGRADULATE U CUZ YOUR GOING ON TOUR WITH US!

ALL OF. THEM:OMG IM SO HAPPY AAAAH

Prodigy:Well we will come get u tommorow in a lino at 12:00pm .

All of them: SEE U THEN LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH ALL OF THEM :NOW IT SHOPPING TIME

Did u like it I will try to write more tommorow duces and spread the peace