Chapter 3, The Dream

< Claire's POV >

Dream Mode

I was walking back at the pit, and saw rocky guys, and a guy holding a staff, with a Z on the top of it, and jumping to the pit. I followed the quickly, and saw the rangers lying down, and trying to get up, but they keep on falling to the ground.

I ran towards each of them, trying to help them get up. But they just kept falling down. I grabbed Jason, and his mask were off, revealing his face.

He was dead, I kept shaking him, but it was too late. They're all dead.

Dream Mode Off.

I woke up by the terror of my nightmare. I was up, but Jason wasn't beside me. I sat up, and saw him come in half naked. He was fresh from the shower. I don't know but, I enjoyed looking at his muscular body.

"Hey you're awake." He said, and I gave him a smile. I took my bag, and forgot to bring extra clothes, not even for P.E. class. Only thing I brought was underwear, a toothbrush, and a towel.

"You have any clothes?" He asked, and I shook my head. He went to his closet, and gave me a white t-shirt, and a boxer short. I checked my bag and took my spare underwear, and the rest of my stuff. In fact, I took my whole bag instead.

He walked near me and gave me his clothes. "Thanks." I said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What about on the lips?" He begged, and I shook my head. "Uh uh, morning breath, wanna smell?" I joked, and he giggled. "Go on then." He said.

I went to their bathroom, and made my way to the shower. I placed my bag next to the sink. I striped out all of my clothes, and went to the shower.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

We were all alone on Jason's house, cause his dad's on work. I don't know where or what happened to his mom. But I respect his privacy.

Jason said to meet me at the kitchen, so I made my way to their kitchen.

I saw him cooking something on the counter. I went near him and rested my head to his. I'm being too attachy to him, and he likes it.

"What'ya makin?" I asked. And I looked at what he's cooking, he's cooking bacon and eggs. I kissed his cheek, and sat down at a chair.

Vvvvvvp Vvvvvvvvp.

Huh, a phone call, from Trini? I clicked accept, and greeted her with the usual hello.

"What's up Trini? Is something up?" I asked. "Hey, uhh, are you two busy kissing each other?" She joked, and I giggled.

"No, actually, we've done that last night.'" I admitted. And I heard Jason giggle while walking towards the table with two plates.

"So anyways, me and Kimberly found something weird here from the crystal wall." She said.

"Who is it?" Jason asked. I gave her my phone and talked at the phone.

"Trini?" He said. "U huh.......... really?............ we'll be on our way later." He said and he hung up and gave me my phone.

"So what was it?" I asked. "Oh, something was wrong at the crystal wall, you know, from where we found your crystals." He said.

'o'

"What are we waiting for? We should go." I said. "Breakfast first." He advised. "Ok." I sad and I ate my food.

Then a thought came in to my mind about my dream. Was that the future? Was it one of the power that the crystal gave me?

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

We were walking towards the cliff and saw Trini and Kimberly already waiting on the crystal wall.

Why did it looked so destroyed? The wall became deeper like it was blown up. We walked towards the blown up like wall and saw the two of them talking to each other while sat down on a rock.

"Well that was the longest later we ever waited?" Kimberly joked. "Sorry, we ate breakfast." I said.

"Why does it look blown up?" I asked. "We were thinking the same thing." Trini said.

"Hey what's up?" A voice interfered us. It was only Zack. "Why does it look like that?" He said.

"We don't know." Jason said.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□