LoL Fan Fictions: Ezreal meets Lux

Hi I'm Ezreal, and yeah right now I'm in school  doing nothing inside this classroom but look at that blonde cheer-leader just through the window. I just can't stop looking at her for no good reason everytime I see her through the window when we have our hex-tech class with Professor Ziggz. I stared at my gauntlet, which I wear on my keft hand. I dunno but the urge of exploring is kinda disappearing when I see that girl.

" Okay guys bomb ya again next time " Professor Ziggz bid farewell.

I was surprised that the class ended. Professor Ziggz went outside of the room carrying a tray of hex-tech bombs and arcane slime. That dare-devil psycho.

" Hey Ez! Wanna go home together? " a girls voice which was familiar ringed my ears.

I stared at the direction of my back and found Caitlyn, carrying her gun case.

" Oh, hi. Sure why not? " I answered.

" That's great! Why are you going home early again by the way? " Caitlyn asked.

" Nothing special " I answered.

I stood up and began walking out of the room with Caitlyn.

" Don't tell me you're going home so that you won't be bothered by that blonde cheer-leader practicing on the field? " Caitlyn asked with that malicious glare.

" What are you talking about? " I answered with a question.

" Never mind " Caitlyn answered while rolling her eyes.

We got out of the bulding and I saw that blonde girl again. I want to know her name so bad.

" Her name is Lux by the way. Lux form Demacia " Caitlyn said.

I stared at caitlyn giving her that " Really? " look.

" What? " Caitlyn asked.

" I thought you wanted to know so~ " Caitlyn added.

I stared at Lux, so lux was your name all this time. Lux of Demacia.

" Ahhhhhh " Lux shouted ass she fell from the human pyramid.

" She was fallinf fast. No use of running I have to use Arcane Shift even though magics are not permitted inside the campus. I shifted through space with my Arcane Shift spell, caught Lux and landed safely.

" Gotcha! " I said as I panted.

Our eyes met. What's this? What's this that i'm feeling? My heart, it's beating so fast.