Meeting the Ball family

Joslynn' s POV
Moving from Orlando, Florida to Chino Hill, California was gonna be hard for me because my friends are the closets thing I have to siblings since I'm an only child. We pulled up to our new house in Chino Hills and the second I got out the car I heard basketballs bouncing across the concrete from the new neighbors next door.
"Mom, are we going to me the new neighbors?"
"Yes honey, as soon as everything is in order at our new house which should only take about 30 minutes." Mom replies.
* time skip to 30 minutes later *
"Kids come down here we are going to meet the neighbors once the cookies are laid out on the plate." Mom calls out. My siblings and I run down the stairs from the game room and walk into the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen right as mom finished the cookies.
"Come on your dad is waiting for us by the door." Mom states.
We walk over to our neighbors house and knocked on the door. We waited for about 3 minutes before a happy looking women opened the door.
"Hi, how can I help you." She says.
"Hi, we just moved into the neighborhood and we wanted to introduce ourselves to some of our neighbors." Mom says." My name is Alessandra Michaels but I go by Aly or Ms.Aly this is my husband, Mario and these are my kids, Joslynn, Azariah, DaVon, Nadia, Neveah, Tatiana, Milan, and Donte" Mom introduces.
"It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Tina Ball and I will be right back I'm just gonna go get my family." Tina states. "Please come in, this will just take a moment to get them."
Tina comes back in from their backyard with from what I can see some teen boys and a man who I think is her husband all yelling about who won their game."
"Ok, so this is my husband Lavar, my 3 sons Lonzo, LiAngelo, and Lamelo, their cousin Eli and their friends Phaquan, Onyenka, Will,and Daijon" Tina introduces. "Guys this is our new neighbors the Michaels family."
"We also brought cookies." I mention.
Gelo's POV
We were all outside playing basketball when mom calls us in the house to meet some new neighbors. We all walked in the house yelling about who won our game when we saw the new neighbors on the couch waiting for us. Mom introduces us and I notice how beautiful the girl with light blonde dyed hair is.
"Why don't we go out back and enjoy the nice day outside while getting to know each other?" Mom suggested. We all looked at each other while coming to the conclusion that it was a good idea.

The next chapter will be longer and have more Gelo in it.