1.V.I.P in town

First days of the new year of any school year are supposed to be calm, stoic and very emotional for the people involved right? well this year is sure to be different.

I yawn with teary eyes as I make my way out of the train doors and onto the platform, my usual transportation to school, I kind of missed the quiet clamour of the station in the mornings, I head out to my school like usual moving through the crowds, nothing special except that this is the first day of school, I scratch my head somewhat brushing my messy hair back as I drag myself up the hill absent mindly when I suddenly bump into  someone at which point I finally pay attention to where I'm going and well I think to myself, boy is this abnormal.

For our humble private school to have a screaming mob of girls this early in the morning and semester is beyond bizarre, like waaaaay bizarre I assure you, I try standing on my toes to see beyond the mob but all I can see is more and more mobs of girls and in the far far far distance a car, apparently we have a V.I.P in town.

I linger at the back of the mob for a while and ponder what the hell should I do about this, I really hate troublesome things so early in the morning but I really need to get to class and the phenom wasn't about to end anytime soon, the shocking thing is that the mob was a very colorful one, which means these were girls from other school, said as if the mob itself wasn't too bizarre, what gives?

I sigh as I glance around trying to think of a way to bypass this crowded street whose tight nit mob didn't seem to want to be infiltrated by outsiders like me, I scan the area, shifting my eyes from the school building to the entrance to the mob, and decide I'm too lazy to try and push through the girls, so it's either they leave or I find another way in, but it's not like the school has a secret backdoor. More glancing around and I finally see my opening, one of the school walls is a bit lower than the others and had a large trunk tree towering above it on the other side and luckily a car parked next to it on my side of the road, I think it's a jump I can make.

But Just to be safe a head start was needed if I was to make that jump, I take a few steps back, almost sticking to the wall of the building opposite to the wall and make sure the road is clear of bystanders and vehicles before charging for the wall I bend my kness and shift my momentum at the right moment to jump, bouncing off the hood of the car and with my hands quickly touching the top of the wall as I shift my weight and body to do a front flip over the wall and land on the tree branch before slipping away from it and onto the ground.

"woah" I let out as I take a breath before looking around to make sure no one saw me, dusting myself off I headed to class.

And just when I thought I had escaped the mobs more of them pop up this time a monotone, my own home girls, flocking over what? I have no idea! but this is getting annoying, fed up with my apparent ignorence of what's going on I tap one of the girls at the back of the mob that I recognize to be from the same year as me on the shoulder and whisper "what is going on?" she gives me the are-you-serious-look but upon realizing it was me asking giggled, "of course you wouldn't know but this year we are having V.I.P students joining our school!" she yells in excitement, I kinda figured that out already so she wasn't very helpful but I decided to simply stare at her perhaps she'd pick up on that.

She sighed and finally let go of her excitement and said "it's Teen top" in a regular tone but maintained a raised brow, as if I knew what that meant so I kept staring at her "the famous idol group teen top" she explained in slow speech as I still stared at her with a look of utter ignorence and finally let out "am I supposed to know them?" with a slight shrug, she gave me a blank stare "only if you were a normal human being who lives in korea" she said sarcastically and disappeared into the mob again.