Chapter Six

Sorry guys, but this chapter will be extremely short because I have so much work and school stuff to do. Thank you for understanding!

Is this really happening? His lips are so soft. I slightly grunted in pain. My lip was split for sure. I didn't know what to do at first, so it's just a go with the flow kind of deal. I have honest to god never kissed another being and I'm sure it's not the best, but man he's doing some weird thing with his tongue. Why do I feel so hot? It's like my whole stomach is on fire.

"LANE!" someone shouted. "LANE!"

I put my hands up and shoved Kaiden back as hard as I could. What did I just do? I was supposed to hate him, right? He can't be my... my... oh god. He did ruin my life. I can't just let him in that easy. He was a coward then, how is it different now?

"What?" Kaiden asked, looking at me, eyes pitch black. His breathing was heavy. He looked like he wanted to eat me.

"No." I said. "I can't. I wont."

I started moving away slowly. He stepped forward. "Lan--"

"NO!" I shouted. "Leave me alone. That was a mistake. That can't happen again. It wont."

"Please let me ex--"

"No. Can't you just understand. I can't be with you. It's wrong." I said, backing away farther. "We can't have any contact unless were at the meetings. Don't talk to me. Just leave me be."

"I'm sorry but I can't seem to do that." Kaiden said, stepping towards me.

I threw my hands up. "What about that night Kaiden? Huh? You couldn't then so why now? Huh? Why now?"

He stopped and growled. I growled back. "You know exactly why I couldn't! You also exactly why because I know, I know  you can feel it too!"

God he smelled so good. Something started to hurt inside of me. I knew what it was. I'm sure he can smell it. If I were to let my guard down I would probably lose and I can't. I knew what I had to do. I could be disowned because of this. I just can't afford for that to happen right now. How could I ever know if he cares or if it's because of this? A sharp pain went threw my side. I grunted in pain. I don't feel so good.

"Yeah. This is the way it has to be and its the way it will be." I said, trying to sound nonchalant. My head was throbbing, I started feeling more dizzy by the moment. 

 When he closed his eyes I took that as my opportunity to leave. Soon enough I was near the house. Everyone was yelling at each other. My body was to tired to even take two more steps. A branch cracked beneath my foot and all heads swiveled toward me.

My feet choose that exact moment to give out from underneath me. The ground rushed up to meet me. All I heard were screams when I blacked out.

***

Kaidens P.O.V

His voice was emotionless. I felt my heart breaking. I could feel him shutting me out again. Will he ever really let me in to begin with? Could he ever forgive me?

Maybe I moved to fast. But his glare told me that wasn't just it. There was something else. Was he embarrassed?

I closed my eyes for the briefest second and when I opened them he was gone. Just like that, he disappeared. Okay. Well that's how he wants it to be? Well then let it be this way. I'll show him he can't live without me. He will come when he feels it's right. He will come back. He has too. All these emotions and sensations are so knew and I just... he has to feel them too, right? It can't just be me. We're... we're mates.