Chapter One: Resigning From the No-Siblings Club

"Is she okay?" I hear a high-pitched voice ask. My eyes feel as though they're glued shut and don't want to open. I finally un-stick them and find a girl with shoulder-length, brunette hair and a wide smile on her face, making her look like the Joker from Batman. Her smile widened even more, causing her lip to start bleeding.

"She's awake, step back." a blonde girl steps in front of the other. She has light grey eyes and her blonde hair is in a messy braid.

"Is she going to be okay or not?" a voice to my left said. It was a boy with dark hair and almost white-blue eyes.

"Eli, be quiet. Let Percy concentrate." the blonde girl snaps at him, he then put up his hands in surrender.

"She should be fine." Another male voice said. I couldn't see him, but it sounded like he knew what he was doing.

"She fainted from shock. Cairon told her that she was a demi-god and then she just conked out. It's not a big deal." The boy, Eli, mouthed off again. This time, the blonde girl walked around the bed I was on, and grabbed him by the ear, dragging him closer to me.

"Apologize." She demanded, angrily.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled in my ear, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Louder!" 

"I'm sorry! Ow! Jeez!" I giggled at the boy. He was actually kind of cute, although a bit on the edgy side. I began to sit up when I heard a shriek coming from the right of me. 

"You can't get up yet!" the high-voiced girl yells in my ear. Leaning over to avoid the noise in my ear, I end up falling and rolling to Eli's feet. He had on worn out black converse with wings on the sides of them. They began to flap around, causing me to have another freak out. 

"Jesus, you're too easy to scare." He leaned down to my level, laughing from the back of his throat. 

"Stop it." I said frustratedly as the blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Wow. It speaks." Even another voice says from behind the bed.

"Shut up, Clarisse. No one asked you." The blonde girl growled back. In my imagination, I could see two dogs fighting over territory. The blonde girl would be a German Shepard and the 'Clarisse' girl was a pesky Pomeranian, obviously trying to start trouble. 

I stand, and the 'if-looks-could-kill' battle ended. 

"So, I'm Annabeth. This is Percy." She pointed to a boy with dark hair and sea green eyes.

"Hi." he waved. "Do you know who's daughter you are? God-wise, I mean." 

"N-not really. I didn't even know that this stuff was actually real, much less that I was one of them. I've always had a suspicion, but it's never been proven right." I replied to his strange question.

"Y-you had a suspicion?" 

"Yeah. My mom always taught me this stuff just for fun, but I always thought it was real." I said again, standing and then sitting on the bed. There was a pause before anyone did anything, even breathe. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's just... Usually either your mortal parent tells you straight up and then they immediately send you to camp, or a monster chases you here. No one's ever guessed their own fate." Percy responded as all of them stared at me in shock. "But, how about we get to work on finding out who you're mom or dad is, shall we?" 

"Oh, umm you've kind of met Eli, and this is Jesse." She pointed the girl with the shorter brown hair and high-pitched voice. "Why doesn't Percy take you to Cairon and you three can chat for a while. Percy is kind of like a representative of the campers, at least the good ones." Annabeth glared at Clarisse, and the dogs fighting were back.