Everyone likes Cake.

Isabella's POV

"That's bakka he's a no long talka!" Drake's more life album blast through our rooms speakers. Renee and I have been planning our outfits for the past hour and we still have no idea what to wear to this welcome bbq.
" I can't believe you have Cole Taylor trying to take you out! He's a senior! King of the court and isn't he supposed to be dating Blair? Omg what if it's all a game and they are betting on the freshman? Or even worst what if he really likes you and Blair makes your life a living hell for it? Oh great, I'm dead! Dead by association!"
Renee is really giving me a headache. Convinced she needs some dick in her life because she is just too uptight sometimes!
"Renee. Chill! Let me worry about Cole. He has no idea who he's messing with and neither does little miss Queen B Blair. How about you worry about mr. Coco Fabio who wants to take care of you huh?" I burst out laughing as Renee bitch faces me. It's just crazy that my roomie and I have been here for less than 24 hours and the guys are already on our trail. I just really have to make tonight count. This is my chance to let the court know, I'm here and I'm coming for them, I mean the throne.
My eye catches something shimmering in my closet, it was a gold Michael Costello jumpsuit with a deep v cut and the way it glimmers was definitely show stopping. Bing bitch. This is it. I pulled it out and dropped it on the bed.
"Damnnnn Bella, are we going to a bbq or a club because that is red carpet material! What size are you again?"
"Not your size girl, but I did not come to play, tonight everyone is going to know who I am. So step your cookies up baby girl it's going to be one hell of a night." I laughed as Renee ran to her closet and pulled out a black jumpsuit similar to mine except it had no back and was leather. Well atleast she listens.

      "She's a bad thing, fine as hell." Anime's Caroline blazed as we walked through the gate and took in the scene. So many fine humans everywhere!  Renee grabbed my arm and guided me towards two chairs under an umbrella. This was so weird, why did you need an umbrella at 7pm in the evening, sun is just about down anyway. Guess it just went with the tiki  theme. Just as we sat down and started to get comfortable I giggle as mr. Co co Fabio brings us drinks in coconuts. Renee looks at me and rolls her eyes. I listen as he ask her to take a walk with him. Damn. They are so cute and she doesn't even get how into her he really is. Oh to be so content with not being in control. Must be niceeeee.
Lost in my own thoughts I didn't even see it coming until it was too late, my entire drink on my chest and in my jumpsuit.

Wtf! I scream as I try to pull the ice out I barely hear the rumbling voice telling the guy who spilled my drink on me off.

"Do you see this girl right here? She's mine. You don't look at her, you don't walk within 3 feet of her, if you find she's in your class on Monday you have three days to switch and after you apologize and get her a new drink you never say a word to her unless she addresses you first got it?" On that last note I look up and see Cole standing there with steam practically coming out of his ears. At that point I realized the music stopped and everyone was crowding around watching with their phones out. Oh God, I hope I wouldn't see myself on chat snap. The guy gives me a towel to dry off and a new drink, bows his head and power walks away. Cole takes the towel off my lap and starts drying me off, everyone still watching. I look to my left and see Blair standing there with a blank look on her face. Why can I never tell wtf is going through this girls head? Does she hate me? Coles voice snaps me out of my deep thought.

"You okay beautiful? I'm sorry that happened on your first day, actually in sorry it happened at all. You look too perfect to have anyone but me this close to you." I stare at him as he smirks. I couldn't process what he was saying because I couldn't hear him over my own heart beat. Oh shit Isabella! Say something, anything. Do it right now I commanded myself.

"What makes you so special?" Ha! Nailed it. Take that emotions & butterflies.

"Well I am your man now. Think that makes me pretty damn special especially because you ruined me for everyone in one day of being here. What did you do? Shoot me with cupids arrow?" He laughed and rested the towel on the side.

"Ha ha very funny. I'm pretty sure I have to agree to you being my man, plus I just met you....." before I could finish he counters.

"And this is crazy, but you're so perfect, be my girlfriend maybe?" The whole student body must have heard because I jumped as the awwwwws erupted. I was not expecting this crap. No way was the king of BU trying to date me on the first day of school! Not even the first day school starts on Monday! Okay Isabella, I pep talk myself. You want this throne he's the perfect way in. Take a leap, say yes.
"Hmm yea I'll be your girl...." the cheers erupt again ! But I continue,
"On one condition." Everyone goes quiet. I lean in and whisper my ultimatum in his ear. He smirks and says,"consider it done..... my queen."

Today was one hell of a day. As I walk out of the bbq hand in hand with my new beau I laugh as Rihanna's "cake" plays. My wishes are just coming true, and it's not even my birthday.

Bella in the MM! Ok guys! Things are heating up! What did Bella tell Cole ? Where did Renee go? What is Blair going to do? Guess you have to keep reading! Stay savage 🤗🔥